- The Adidas coverall features a full zip front extending down the left leg for easy changing, rib cuffs, hood for additional coverage, raglan sleeves, split kangaroo pocket, and applied stripes at hood
- Screen printed oversized Adidas brand mark at center front
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
ADIDAS KIDS CLOTHING
Whether they’re big kids playing in a weekend tournament or little ones mastering the monkey bars, being a young creator is all about having fun while playing hard. Find girls’ and boys’ clothes to support both their game and their style.
Boys’ and girls’ clothing from adidas is built to give kids of every age and stage comfort and confidence for everything from first steps to personal bests
Infant & Toddler
Born to move, crawl, push, pull, run, jump, reach and create. Your child requires use of their imagination to explore the world around them. It’s not just an activity, it’s their lifestyle.
adidas designs for athletes of all kinds and ages. We design sports apparel that gets you moving, winning, and living life to the fullest.
Youth (Big Kids 7-16)
In sports. In music. On life’s stages. Before the whistle blows, during the race, and at the finish line. We’re here to support creators. To improve their game. To live their lives. And to change the world.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 33.02 x 25.4 x 5.08 cm; 204.12 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 January 2019
- Manufacturer : adidas
- ASIN : B07DLRWHJ5
- Item Model Number : AM1000
- Department : Baby Girls
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 12,600 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #61 in Baby Rompers & One-Pieces
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 25 November 2019
- height is fine. Width and fit is huge. Baby was swimming in it