- Dominate your next track meet with the help of the adidas® Running Sprintstar Spikes track shoes.
- Track and field shoe designed for 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m, 4x100m, and 4x400m events.
- Internal Sprintweb TPU layer for unrivaled upper stability during lateral movements.
- Reinforced mesh upper keeps feet cool.
- Traditional lace-up closure. Soft collar reduces pressure on the ankle and Achilles. Textile lining and lightly cushioned footbed. Outsole with a six-spike Pebax® plate ensures reliable traction. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 6 oz Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 28.4 x 19 x 10.79 cm; 170.1 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 March 2019
- Manufacturer : adidas
- ASIN : B07D9CXNCG
- Item Model Number : B37502
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 237,972 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #3341 in Men's Trainers
- Customer Reviews: