|Package Dimensions||5 x 5 x 1 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Weight||100 g|
Manual Breast Pump, Adjustable Suction Silicone Hand Pump Small Portable Manual Breast Milk Suction Tool Baby Feeding Pumps & Accessories, White
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ergonomic Handle - Handheld Tool Design Principles. Small size, light weight and easy to carry.
- High Quality PP Material - does not contain bisphenol A, does not produce any harmful substances, is resistant to high temperature, easy to clean, and uses more peace of mind.
- Easy To Use: Manual controlled vacuum allows you to adjust the suction for the most optimal comfort level and efficient flow of breastmilk. Once milk starts to flow, you switch to the longer side of the handle which creates a slower sucking cycle to express the majority of your milk.
- Three-Speed Adjustment Lever - break the traditional manual breast pump can not adjust the drawbacks, to provide better breast pumping effect for mothers
- Thermal insulation and high temperature resistance.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Wash hands before using milk pump to milk or treat breast milk.
2. The breast pump is hot with a hot towel before milking. Massage stimulates the areola to make the breast completely clear.
3. Milking at your own pressure. Breasts or nipples should stop milking when they feel pain.
4. Just squeeze out the amount of eight points for milking (no more than 20 minutes)
5. Use a lidded container when storing breast milk.
6. Remove breast milk that has been refrigerated for more than 72 hours (3 days).
7. Do not put refrigerated breast milk and fresh breast milk together.
8. Thaw the refrigerated breast milk or link the container to the warm milk for warm feeding.
9. After the defrosted breast milk is thawed, if the baby can not finish drinking after 24 hours, please do not repeat the refrigerated breast milk. Dispose of the remaining and disinfect the container.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|