- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 2.5 x 10.5 cm ; 99.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 40.8 g
- Item Model Number: 1890332
- ASIN: B07G846TVL
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 5 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer rating
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
9,076 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #69 in Flea & Tick Control for Dogs
Advantix for Dogs 10-25kg, 3 Pack
- Protects dogs from fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, sandflies, stable flies and lice
- Kills fleas and ticks on contact so there is no need for them to bite your dog
- Repels ticks, including the deadly paralysis tick
- Effective even when your dog gets wet (see product label for details)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Advantix for dogs kills fleas and ticks on contact, meaning they don’t have to bite your dog to be affected by the active ingredients. Advantix also repels ticks, mosquitoes, sandflies and stable flies. Available as a simple water-resistant (see product label for details) spot-on treatment for dogs of all sizes and puppies from seven weeks of age, Advantix is the simple solution to keep your pet safe for life. Do not use on cats. Frequency: 1 Month (2 Weeks for Paralysis Ticks)
Do not use on cats. Safety directions: Will damage the eyes. Avoid contact with the eyes. If product in eyes, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after use. If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131 126
Remove the pipette from the package. Hold the applicator tube in an upright position, twist and pull off the cap. Use the reversed cap to twist and remove the seal from the pipette. The entire contents of the Advantix tube should be applied at one spot between the shoulder blades on dogs less than 25 kg and at three spots (between shoulder blades, on mid-line of the back between hips and at one spot in between) for dogs >25 kg. Do not use on cats.
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|