Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.20 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Advocate - Fleas, Heartworm and Worms Treatment for 4-10 kg Dogs, 6 Pack
|Price:||+ $1.00 Delivery|
- Easy to apply monthly spot-on
- Fast-acting. Rapidly affects re-infesting fleas in 3-5 minutes of contact
- Comprehensive heartworm and intestinal worm protection
- Water resistant (see product label for details)
Product detailsSize:6 Pack
- Product Dimensions : 16.5 x 2.5 x 10.5 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Bayer
- ASIN : B00F3QKFNS
- Item Model Number : 1891271
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Best Sellers Rank: 119 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An easy-to-use spot-on, Advocate is applied monthly to both help rid your dog of existing parasites and provide ongoing protection. The powerful ingredients in Advocate provide fast relief from fleas, prevent deadly heartworm and help protect your dog and your family from most intestinal worms including roundworms, hookworms and whipworm. Dosage: Once a month
Safety directions: Harmful if swallowed. Will damage the eyes. Repeated exposure may cause allergic disorders. Avoid contact with the eyes. If product in eyes, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after use. If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131 126
Remove the required tubes from the packet. Hold the tube upright and away from you, and pull off the cap. Reverse the cap and push the cap back on the tube. Twist the cap to break the seal, and then remove the cap from the tube. Squeeze the tube firmly twice and apply the solution directly on the skin. For dogs under 25 kg, apply between the shoulder blades.