|Color||Storage Box B|
|Product Dimensions||18.54 x 2.03 x 2.03 cm; 68 Grams|
|Item Weight||68 g|
Aeaker Premium Hand Crafted Bread Lame with 5 Blades Included - Best Dough Scoring Tool with Safe Storage Box - Perfect Baking Gift
- PREMIUM DOUGH SCORING TOOL: Beautifully designed lame bread slashing tool, Aeaker scoring lame will help you become a baking artist with great experience
- METICULOUS CRAFTSMANSHIP: Beautifully designed to hold the lame firmly in place with a comfortable handle to achieve outstanding scoring results
- REPLACEABLE BLADES: Blades are easily replaceable with standard razor blades (5 included)
- SAFE STORAGE: Comes with a safe storage box to safely store away when done using
- TOP PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE: We guarantee the bread lame will perform exceedingly well and enable you to bake beautiful breads. If you feel it fell short of your expectation, simply return it for a FULL REFUND.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We've listened to your suggestions and are happy to offer an improved version of our bread-making tool.
What is a "Lame" and how do I use it?
A Lame (pronounced LAHM, meaning "blade" in French) is typically a long thin stick made to hold a metal razor. This is used to cut (or "score") bread dough to help control the expansion of the loaf as it bakes. This is an essential tool for any bread baker. Setting up the Lame is easy and quick. Illustrated instructions are also included.
The Aeaker bread lame offers an excellent balance of form and function. Its easy grip handle allows for steady control and accurate cutting
A slash on the loaf's surface allows the dough to properly expand in the oven without tearing the skin or crust and also allows moisture to escape from the loaf. It also releases some of the gas, mainly carbon dioxide, that is trapped inside the dough. Proper scoring also allows the baker to control exactly where the loaf will open or bloom. This significantly improves the appearance of baked breads. Scoring, finally, creates varieties in forms and appearance. It brings out the bread baker's artistic talent, allowing a unique signature.
Guarantee: If You Feel It Fell Short Of Your Expectation, Simply Return It For A Full Refund.