|Number Of Items||1|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 3.71 x 4.5 cm; 80 Grams|
|Item Weight||80 g|
|Item Model Number||ZWA005-A|
|Batteries||1 CR123A batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||31 October 2019|
Aeotec TriSensor, Z-Wave Plus S2 Motion, Temperature, Light Sensor, 3-in 1 Home Automation Security System, Battery Powered
|Price:||+ $7.85 Delivery|
- 3-in 1 Motion, Temperature, Light sensor. Motion sensor accurate to 23 feet, TriSensor also detects temperature -10~50C / 14~122C with accracy of 1C, 0~30000 LUX with 3% accracy.
- Wireless and Cordless. Powered by 1 x CR123A battery, estimated battery life: 1 Year. Battery not packed with the box.
- Adjustable calibration. Craft your own smart home with 3 levels of detecting calibration.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including: Samsung SmartThings, Vera, Zipabox, Open Z-Wave, Homeseer HS3, Domoticz, Isy994i ZW universal controller and more.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave Plus certification number: ZC10-18056128.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TriSensor. Light Sensor. Motion Sensor. Temperature Sensor. The Z-Wave Multisensor Refined.The 3 Core Sensors That Make Every Smart Home Smart.Every Z-Wave smart home depends on data for truly intelligent automation; automation that makes a smart home actually smart, responsive, and secure. TriSensor provides your smart home with its most essential data. 3 different sensors are crafted into TriSensor's impossibly small finish. A motion sensor to monitor a room's occupancy, a temperature sensor to manage its environment, and a light intensity sensor to manage connected lighting.Motion Accurate to 9.5 meters / 31 feetTemperature -10 - 50 degrees C / 14 - 122 degrees C with accuracy of +/-1 degree C0 - 30000 LUX with +/-3 percent accuracyTriSensor Powers Your Smart Home.Z-Wave Control Compatible: Built upon Z-Wave Plus and Gen5, TriSensor isn't just capable of anonymously gathering data and controlling individual Z-Wave devices in your home - it's capable of being part of complex gateway routines that can power IFTT and AI based smart home control.Lights Your Day: When it knows you're home and it knows that it's getting dark, TriSensor can automatically brighten smart lighting. Smart rules can be set up via a Z-Wave gateway so that TriSensor brightens rooms gradually and then switches off lights when rooms are no longer used.Lights Your Way: Never search for a light switch during the night again. Capable of detecting motion even when it's completely dark in a room, TriS...
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
When it works, I like that it provides the room illumination.
I have an older Aeon unit right beside it which has been working for ages. You would figure the new TriSensor would be better then it's older sibling... Nope. As mentioned, light readings were way out in stupid range when it was bright and really only seemed to report accurately below 75 lux.