- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 6.8 x 16.6 cm ; 367 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 408 g
- Item Model Number: U-HC-12210
- ASIN: B07238CYH4
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 January 2018
- Customer Reviews: 79 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
20,672 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #379 in Hair Conditioners
Shea Moisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox & Refresh Hair & Scalp Conditioner, 384ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This lightweight conditioner hydrates, soothes and naturally tones dry scalp while adding body and shine to dull hair
- It is recommended for daily use
- It is 100 percent authentic product
- Leaves hair soft and smooth
- It is suitable for all hair types
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This lightweight conditioner hydrates, soothes and naturally tones dry scalp while adding body and shine to dull hair. Moisturizing formula that supports healthy scalp conditions while restoring luster and manageability to hair.
|5 star 75% (75%)||75%|
|4 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Amazon for carrying it! She loves the smell and states that her hair feels and looks less "fried" after using it for a few days. I was able to order it and send it directly to her at college. Love it!
My only real complaint is how THICK it is. I have a hard time working it into my hair sometimes, partly because my hair is so thick, too. I have to either use a lot or water it down substantially to get it into my scalp easily. Also, I use kind of a lot, so I wish it came in a bottle larger than 13 fl oz.
Good product contained in an inferior container.