AIMEILI Liquid Latex Peel Off Tape Cuticle Guard Skin Protector for Nail Art White Odorless
- Package included:1 x Latex Tape
- Dries in white. Fast at drying and peels up in one piece.
- No horrible smell. Easy to apply and remove.
- A must-have for nail stamping, water marbling, gradients & sponging polish nail art.
- Work perfectly as a peel off base coat.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
AIMEILI Liquid Latex Peel Off Tape Cuticle Guard Polish Barrier Skin Protector for Nail Art 15 ML
Do you mind if your fingernails are embellished with stamps, but half of your skin will land on your skin?
Your customer's fingers are colored by the airbrush and you have to clean them with difficulty?
You will find Water Marbling beautiful, but the elaborate cleaning of your fingers will keep you from it?
This genius product keeps your nail polish off your skin, makes cleaning up the excess nail polish a lot easier and faster when applied properly. A must have for nail stamping, water marbling, gradients & sponging polish nail art. No more messy nail.
No horrible smell and very easy to apply and remove, fast at drying and peels up in one piece.
It would work perfectly as a peel off base coat.
It is important to note to be very careful how and where you apply the latex. If you get any on the nail, wipe it away immediately, otherwise the nail polish won't stay and when you peel off the tape, your polish goes as well.
1. Make sure your hands are clean and dry.
2. Apply a layer to areas you want to be free of polish. Apply a second coat for a better effect.
3. Allow 90 - 120 seconds to dry.
4. Apply a thin layer nail polish / gel polish, thinner - stronger (A thick layer will melt the latex tape).
5. Peel off the tape before nail polish even dries with a tweezers. When using a gel polish, remove the liquid tape before curing your fingernails.
6. Keep tight after use to avoid it drying out.
High shipping temperatures can cause latex to dry. Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected. Discontinue use if sensitization occurs. Go to the doctor if in eyes or mouth. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use near heat or flame. Keep in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
ALLERGY ALERT:Contains Latex.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Just be weary: need a 'thick' coat (mixture is very thin and watery) so need to go over it whilst wet twice I reckon. Then should be fine.
I found it easy enough to peel off when I didn't paint over the latex too much but when it had a lot of polish on it, it was difficult to remove without acetone.
Overall I will continue to use it as the price is good but there are better options out there if you are willing to pay a bit more.
A decent price to save the frustration.