AIMEILI Liquid Latex Peel Off Tape Odorless Cuticle Guard Polish Barrier Skin Protector For Nail Art 15 Ml 0.5 Fl OZ
- Package included:1 x Latex Tape
- Dries in white. Easy to apply and remove. Fast at drying and peels up in one piece.
- Please be kindly aware that it would need to take 4-7 minitutes to be fully dried during cold weather, dependign on hands' temperature as well.
- A must-have for nail stamping, water marbling, gradients & sponging polish nail art.
- Work perfectly as a peel off base coat.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.1 x 3.1 x 7.4 cm; 49 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 October 2017
- Manufacturer : AIMEILI
- ASIN : B01L3M7DLW
- Manufacturer reference : LATEX TAPE
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Story of AIMEILI
Established in 2012, AIMEILI aims to make everyone who use its products achieve vibrant nails, and feel good for themselves.
With beauty and fun elements, AIMEILI has provided more than 8 gel nail polish ranges, including temperature color changing range , solid color range, diamond range, candy range, galaxy paranoid collection, sun play collection, cat eye collection.
All AIMEILI want is the best for the customers. For that, it will never stop trying and will continue providing more and more salon-quality formula gel nail polish in the future.
AIMEILI Liquid Latex Peel Off Tape for Nail Art
Do you mind if your fingernails are embellished with stamps, but half of your skin will land on your skin?
Your customer's fingers are colored by the airbrush and you have to clean them with difficulty?
You will find Water Marbling beautiful, but the elaborate cleaning of your fingers will keep you from it?
This genius product keeps your nail polish off your skin, makes cleaning up the excess nail polish a lot easier and faster when applied properly. A must have for nail stamping, water marbling, gradients & sponging polish nail art. No more messy nail.
No horrible smell and very easy to apply and remove, fast at drying and peels up in one piece. It would work perfectly as a peel off base coat.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1 Make sure your hands are clean and dry.
Step 2 Apply a layer to areas you want to be free of polish. Apply a second coat for a better effect.
Step 3 Wait for 2-3 minutes till dry completely.
Step 4 Apply a thin layer nail polish / gel polish, thinner - stronger (A thick layer will melt the latex tape).
Step 5 Peel off the tape before nail polish even dries with a tweezers. When using a gel polish, remove the liquid tape before curing your fingernails.
Step 6 Keep tight after use to avoid it drying out.
TIPS TO APPLY
1. Shake the bottle a bit before applying.
2. Apply 2 thicker coats for a better result.
3. Wipe it away immediately if you happened to get any on the nail, otherwise the nail polish will go as well when you peel off the tape.
4. The latex would stick to itself. If necessary, use pedicure seperator to spread fingers, otherwise they might touch each other during applying.
Beware: Thick polish coat would soft the latex tape if not applied thick enough, and make it hard to remove.
TIPS TO REMOVE
1. Find the edges to grab and lift. Use the tweezers to help removing. 2. If necessary, use a bit help with manicure stick to gently push the dried latex tape around the cuticle, which would prevent the nail art from pulling out by accident. 3. When removing latex tape, please don't stretch it as it tends to snap back, which might ruin your manicure. Beware: Remove the latex tape before polish dry completely, otherwise the dried polish would be pulled away!
THINGS TO NOTE
1. Extremely low temperature, Direct sunlight or heat could cause latex to dry. Please cap the bottle well after using and store it in cool dry place.
2. Contains Latex. May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST every time before applying latex tape. Discontinue using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
3. Please DO NOT apply liquid latex to damaged or infected nails.
4. Sometimes the latex tape would take a bit longer time to dry when your hands are in cold temp or you have put on the latex too thick.
5. Keep out reach of children.
6. Go to the doctor if in eyes or mouth.
Precisely follow directions and MSDS for use. Store in a cool place. AVIOD ALL SKIN CONTACT. BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately. DO NOT apply to nails that damaged or infected. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.