AIMEILI Soak Off UV Led Gel Nail Polish - Base And No Wipe Top Coat Kit Set 10ML
- 21 days high-gloss wear , On like polish, Wears like Gel, Off in minutes
- Mirror shine finish. No Nicks, Chips or Smudges
- Requires drying under UV or LED Lamp (Cure times vary per lighting system)
- Please note: Due to the lighting and screen setting, color may vary slightly from the picture.
- Before applying please shake the bottle a bit or warm it up with warm water for better consistency.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 6 x 2 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 October 2017
- Manufacturer : AIMEILI
- ASIN : B00PF9Q5EG
- Manufacturer reference : BASE + TOP COAT
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Story of AIMEILI
Established in 2012, AIMEILI aims to make everyone who use its products achieve vibrant nails, and feel good for themselves. With beauty and fun elements, AIMEILI has provided more than 8 gel nail polish ranges, including temperature color changing range , solid color range, diamond range, candy range, galaxy paranoid collection, sun play collection, cat eye collection.
All AIMEILI want is the best for the customers. For that, it will never stop trying and will continue providing more and more salon-quality formula gel nail polish in the future.
AIMEILI BASE & TOP COAT
BASE COAT: DI-HEMA TRIMETHYLHEXYL DICARBAMATE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHACRYLATE, HEMA, ISOBORNYL METHACRYLATE, HYDROXYCYCLOHEXYL PHENYL KETONE, VIOLET 2 (CI60725)
TOP COAT: DI-HEMA TRIMETHYLHEXYL DICARBAMATE, HEMA, HYDROXYPROPYL METHACRYLATE, HYDROXYCYCLOHEXYL PHENYL KETONE, ETHYL TRIMETHYLBENZOYL PHENYLPHOSPHINATE, VIOLET 2
BEWARE: May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST EVERY TIME before doing manicure. Please clean and disinfect manicure tool set before(after) manicure. Please DO NOT apply gel polish to damaged or infected nails. Please cure the fungus on nails before manicure. Please DO NOT over file down nail plates or scrap off old polish with a sharp tool! The trauma required to remove the gel nail polish is quite significant. Once it occurs, infection can set in and cause problems. Too much coat or gel on the skin, or using high wattage lamp might cause burning feeling when cure under UV/LED lamp.
Please STOP using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds. ( FYI: it's normal for base coat to remain sticky.)
Step 2: Apply AIMEILI color in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 3: Apply second coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. Apply third coat if needed.
Step 4: Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
NOTE: 1) Please check the product ingredients list firstly, then take SKIN TEST every time before manicure. Stop using if you feel uncomfortable. 2) Please apply thin layer each time! Too much coat or gel on the skin, or using high wattage lamp might cause burning feeling when cure under UV/LED lamp. Please clean gel around nails prior curing! Try lower wattage lamp if you were sensitive to heat. 3) Please keep GEL NAIL POLISH away from stronger UV lighting, otherwise it would be easily cured inside bottle.
1. Why did my base coat look uneven?
- Lack of buffing nails with nail buffer, or oil still on the nail prior manicure.
- Thinner base coat wouldn't cover uneven nails well.
- Didn't cure gel nails sufficiently, the underneath coat would raised in that way.
2. Why did my top coat bubble up?
- Repeat painting prior curing would cause bubble formed up easily. When you put nails under lamp, the bubble would crack.
- One layer of top coat would be recommended. Instead, two layers may leave circle finish.
3. Why did my manicure turn yellow?
- Long time curing would turn gel polish yellowish, especially over white coat. 1-2 mins cure time would be recommended.
- Over exposure to the sun would cause gel polish yellowish as well.
How to protect heath of my nails?
- Please check the product ingredients list firstly. Take SKIN TEST every time prior manicure.
- Clean and disinfect manicure tool set before(after) manicure.
- Please cure the fungus on nails before manicure.
- Please DO NOT apply gel polish to infected or damaged nails.
- Stop using if not feeling well.
- Never too harsh on nails during pre&remover.
- Frequently apply cuticle oil to nail/cuticle would be recommended to keep nails healthy.
TRICKS & TIPS
How to remove gel nail polish?
1. File off the top coat gently.
2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10-15 mins.
3. Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.
4. Clean and wash nails and then apply nail cuticle to nail (skin), massage a bit to improve nails health.
Why test skin so important?
1. Different people have different skin type. You might be allergic easily to specific ingredients while others don't, which is normal.
2. Have done manicure too often. Keep in mind that harsh pre&remover may be hurt your nails&cuticle already, skin text prior application would help check if your skin still suitable for it.
Why experiment chipping or peeling issue?
1. Premature chipping/peeling is often caused by insufficient nail preparation. Please make sure your nails are thoroughly clean, dry, oil-free before applying.
2. Too thick or too thin coats would cause chipping/peeling.
3. If the coats hasn't cure sufficiently, the situation would happened too.
4. If there’s gel on the skin or cuticle, the gel would lift at that point too.
How to keep gel nail polish for long-time using?
1. Please make sure the gel nail polish in the bottle has ZERO exposure to ANY UV/LED lighting, including working curing lamp, sunlight. Otherwise it would be easily cured inside bottle.
2. Store the bottles UPRIGHT. Storing it sideways may cause gel leak out.
3. Don't mix the brush with other gel color or related product, clean the brush before putting it back to bottle if needed.
Precisely follow directions and MSDS for use. Store in a cool place. AVIOD ALL SKIN CONTACT. BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately. DO NOT apply to nails that damaged or infected. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
BASE COAT: DI-HEMA TRIMETHYLHEXYL DICARBAMATE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHACRYLATE, HEMA, ISOBORNYL METHACRYLATE, HYDROXYCYCLOHEXYL PHENYL KETONE, VIOLET 2 (CI60725) TOP COAT: DI-HEMA TRIMETHYLHEXYL DICARBAMATE, HEMA, HYDROXYPROPYL METHACRYLATE, HYDROXYCYCLOHEXYL PHENYL KETONE, ETHYL TRIMETHYLBENZOYL PHENYLPHOSPHINATE, VIOLET 2
WARNING:Precisely follow directions and MSDS for use. Store in a cool place. AVIOD ALL SKIN CONTACT. BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately. DO NOT apply to nails that damaged or infected. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.