AIMEILI Gel Nail Polish Soak Off UV LED - No Wipe Matte Top Coat 10ml
- 21 days high-gloss wear , On like polish, Wears like Gel, Off in minutes
- Matte finish. No Nicks, Chips or Smudges.
- Requires drying under UV or LED Lamp (Cure times vary per lighting system)
- Please note: Due to the lighting and screen setting, color may vary slightly from the picture.
- Before applying please shake the bottle a bit or warm it up with warm water for better consistency.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.01 x 3 x 2.01 cm; 40.82 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 October 2017
- Manufacturer : AIMEILI
- ASIN : B00PIAMKA0
- Manufacturer reference : MATTE_TOP_COAT
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Story of AIMEILI
Established in 2012, AIMEILI aims to make everyone who use its products achieve vibrant nails, and feel good for themselves. With beauty and fun elements, AIMEILI has provided more than 8 gel nail polish ranges, including temperature color changing range , solid color range, diamond range, candy range, galaxy paranoid collection, sun play collection, cat eye collection.
All AIMEILI want is the best for the customers. For that, it will never stop trying and will continue providing more and more salon-quality formula gel nail polish in the future.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
Apply AIMEILI color in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.). Apply second coat or third coat if needed.
Do some nail art design as you like. Then apply AIMEILI No Wipe Matte Top coat and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
Enjoy your Manicure!
Note: With gel nail polish, please always apply thin layer each time! Too much coat or gel on the skin might cause burning feeling when cure under UV/LED lamp.Please clean gel around nails prior curing! Try lower wattage lamp if you were sensitive to heat.
HOW TO PREP
1. Trim and shape the nails, push back the cuticles gently.
2. Buff off the surface gently.
3. Wipe down the nails with gel cleanser or remover.
Beware: It's important to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free before applying gel nail polish. Otherwise the gel nail polish would chip or peel easily and earlier.
HOW TO REMOVE
1. File off the top coat gently.
2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
3. Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.
4. Clean and wash nails and then apply nail cuticle to nail (skin), massage a bit to improve nails health.
Beware: DO NOT over file down the nail plate or scrap off polish with a sharp tool.
THINGS TO NOTE
1. May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST every time before doing manicure. Discontinue using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
2. Please DO NOT apply gel polish to nails that damaged or infected.
3. Please DO NOT over file down the nail plates or scrap off old polish with a sharp tool!
4. To protect cuticle/nails, please apply cuticle oil to nail after finishing manicure. Frequently use the cuticle oil to massage nail surface would be recommended.
Precisely follow directions and MSDS for use. Store in a cool place. AVIOD ALL SKIN CONTACT. BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. If redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately. DO NOT apply to nails that damaged or infected. Keep tightly sealed. Keep out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.