Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder 2.3 oz. Translucent Tone Loose Face Powder, for Setting Makeup or as Foundation, Lightweight, Long Lasting
- HIDE LINES & WRINKLES: Coty Airspun Face Powder in a Translucent Tone is a loose face and setting powder that helps to minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne, bumps, scars & other blemishes, giving your facial skin a smoother, softer look
- FOUNDATION OR SETTING POWDER: Coty Airspun Face Powder can be used to help smooth & soften the appearance of your skin as a foundation coverage, or use the loose powder on top of your makeup as a setting powder so you can get that flawless, smooth look
- LIGHTWEIGHT LONG LASTING COVERAGE: Airspun Loose Face Powder is long lasting & helps give full coverage that feels lightweight enough to wear all day. This face powder can be used as foundation or setting powder & helps your face look smooth & flawless
- FLAWLESS FINISH: Get the flawless finish you want with the help of Airspun Loose Face Powder. Use to set contouring and highlights, or to help conceal and reduce the look of rough skin, fine lines, wrinkles, skin blemishes & help correct uneven skin tones
- UNIQUE AIRSPUN FACE POWDER: Compare to loose face powder, powder foundation & setting powder from other brands such as Maybelline, NYC, L'Oréal, Milani, Sacha, Revlon, Covergirl, elf., Mehron, bareMinerals, Neutrogena, Rimmel, Clinique & Dermablend
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The size is heaps bigger than I thought (bonus!), I was sceptical when I opened it, it looks like coloured talcum powder, it is a little itchy at first, but it does work, lasts all day in the humidity of stinking hot days with only a bit of shine after 10hours.
Top international reviews
I’ve seen a lot of people complaining about the smell, but to be honest it’s not that bad. You definitely get used to it and the smell goes away pretty fast too. It’s a small price to pay for such a good setting powder!
I recommend it to all my girl-friends. Such a steal too!
(Here’s some unfiltered pictures of my face with this setting powder)
It took me a while to get used to it but hey, can't knock it because even with the strong scent it left my makeup looking flawless all day long.
It is impossible to use "too much" of this powder, I put it all over my face and bake with it too, and somehow it doesn't cling to any areas or look ashen. Baking the undereyes with this is easy, I take the powder puff it comes with, fold it in half, dip it into a pile of the loose powder, then dab it along my undereyes and the highpoints of my cheekbones, under my cheek contour, and a bit on the Cupid's bow and center of my chin. It will mattify you GOOD, to the point where you may not need a single touch up in an 8 hour day, so if you are a dewy skin lover or a au natural type, this might be too much for every day wear.
For a long time I thought loose powder was loose powder, you've seen one you've seen em all, and boy was I WRONG... this blows other loose powders from the drugstore away (I haven't used Nyx HD in a while so I'm not sure how it compares to that one, but the others, yes), and gives the coveted Laura Mercier offering a run for its money. And indeed, that is a great powder as well, but for £40... hmm I'll stick with my Coty for the time being :)
Plenty of product (my first purchase lasted me 10 months, using it every day), it mattifies my skin, gives it a flawless/smooth appearance, helps minimise my pours, doesn't give flash back, super lightweight on the skin.
The only downsides to this product is the scent, Its soo strong to start with (very old fragrance) but within 15 minutes or so you can't notice it and the packaging can be abit messy but these are things that still do not downgrade the product in anyway.
This is my 2nd purchase and a powder that will forever be my holy grail.
If you’re using this as a full face powder then I wouldn’t suggest it for you.
If you’re using it to bake your concealer then, yes! It’s for you. Also, using it this way does a great job with making your makeup last from the time you put your makeup on to when you take it off.
It’s not cakey or thick, It’s “ Airy”... & your skin can breathe.
Keep in mind too that you bake before you bronze, blush & highlight.. so when you wipe the access powder off after a few mins (I usually do my eye shadow or lips in this time) there is no way it should appear cakey, thick or noticeable in anyway. It’s purpose is to set your concealer & help create a smoother appearance over those concealed spots. (Under eye for example).
Elle ne marque pas les rides ou ridules d'expressions, ne file pas ds les plis, donne un teint uniforme et un grain de peau parfait. Elle a une a la particularité d'avoir une odeur de "poudre de bébé" que j'apprécie énormément.
Enfin, bcp la compare à la poudre translucide de Laura mercier mais malheureusement je ne peux pas donner mon point de vue puisque je ne l'ai jamais acheté (vu le prix) pour pouvoir les comparer. Produit reçu en une dizaine de jours.
P.s: pour info, j'ai une carnation de peau claire mixte à grasse et qui a tendance à briller.
The last one I bought was in January of this year and I still have some product left to use up.
It’s far cheaper than the Laura Mercier loose translucent powder, and you get more than double the product (65g). I actually like this powder more than the LM powder.
It is scented, but does not upset my sensitive skin, and the scent quickly dissipates upon application. I love the smell, it’s very old fashioned but in a nice way. It’s a pleasure to use.
The powder puff it comes with is very useful as well.
For the sake of £11 or so, it’s a lovely powder and is well worth having.