Aiskaer White Steel 4mm 1/2/4/6 Prong DIY Diamond Lacing Stitching Chisel Set Leather Craft Kits (4mm)
|Price:||+ $8.15 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of white steel, is durable and useful leather craft tool.100% white steel material, non-inferior stainless steel, please pay attention to identification.
- Each product surfaces are coated with a rust preventive oil before shipping, Please wipe clean before use
- Polished and smooth handle is comfortable to hold,sharp rhombus tooth is helpful to punch quickly and effortlessly
- Prong width:Approx 2mm, Prong pitch:Approx 4mm.Package: 1 Prong/ 2 Prong/ 4 Prong/ 6 Prong
- Excellent after-sales service: If you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us in time, we will give you a satisfactory reply.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Product detailsSize Name:4mm
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.73 x 1.52 x 19.81 cm; 108.86 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Aiskaer
- ASIN : B014549SNG
- Item Model Number : 4336864044
- Customer Reviews:
Features:1. Made of white steel, is durable and useful leather craft tool2. Four sizes 1/2/4/6 prong for choosing, easy and convenient to use3. With anti-slip handles, they are more exquisite, sharp, and hardness enhance4. Widely use in punch holes in a precise diamond shape that is optimal for stitching leather5. It is better to use the tool with soft pad to protect sharp chise teeth as it is expendable Specification:Material: White SteelProng width: Approx 2mmProng pitch: Approx 4mmLength: Approx 10cmThe 1 Prong is mainly used for bending of the leather right angles, or to use when it is perforated on leather alone to use.The 2 Prong is usually used for bending of leather curves or to make leather of small pieces.The 4 Prong is used for the straight line drill of the leather. It is widely usedThe 6 Prong can be used in playing a straight line, it can hit six holes and is efficientPackage includes:1 Prong+2 Prong+4 Prong+6 ProngThe White Steel Prong is consumable, it is like blade, scissors is used for a long time will be slow, The customers must pay attention to the following points when using:1.In order to prevent the interrupt White Steel Prong tooth When you punch it, it must be perpendicular to the epidermis.2. When useing the leather hammer to beat White Steel Prong, pay attention to the strength of your hands, first light and back heavy.3 .Please be sure to cooperate with the rubber gasket, which is good protection for the cutting teeth and gasket when the punching for eather.4.You can use oil or oil for White Steel Prong for protection and maintenance when you don't use White Steel Prong.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Then I purchased these in a few sizes, and the holes are MARVELOUS! You can get the French-look slant by pulling upward with the top thread if that's what you want. It's great. I seldom have to re-open the holes with an awl. No shoulder pain. Very fast. Looks great!
Having the full set makes curves and rounded corners a snap.