|Product Dimensions||9.65 x 34.04 x 2.79 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item Model Number||LPK25|
|Number of Keyboard Keys||25|
|Item Weight||454 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.89 delivery
+ $15.00 delivery
+ $15.89 delivery
Akai Professional LPK25 | 25-Key Ultra-Portable USB MIDI Keyboard Controller for Laptops
Enhance your purchase
- 13-inch, USB Powered, slim-line laptop performance keyboard with 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keyboard keys with plug and play set up for Mac and PC
- Dedicated octave up and down buttons increase melodic range, plus it features a sustain button for expressive performances
- On-board arpeggiator steps through chords automatically and generates inspiring melodic ideas quickly
- 4-Programmable memory banks for instant recall of mappings for DAWs, virtual instruments, effects and more
- Works with all popular applications including GarageBand, Logic, Sonar, Cubase, Ableton Live, ProTools, Reason, Fruity Loops, Digital Performer, and more
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Akai Professional LPK25 is a scaled-down relative to the MPK series of keyboard performance controllers. An Ultra-Portable USB-MIDI controller for musicians, producers, DJs and other music creators, the LPK25 measures less than 13 inches across and weighs less than a pound to easily fit into a laptop case, backpack or messenger bag. Keyboard players who want to work with software on their computer on the move will find that the LPK25 gives their laptop the keys they need to express themselves anywhere, anytime.
From the manufacturer
Production On The Go
Measuring in at just 13 inches, LPK25 is a full-featured plug-and-play 25-key USB MIDI keyboard controller designed to escape the boundaries of your studio. Weighing in at 450g, LPK25 easily fits into a laptop case, backpack, or messenger bag, providing core keyboard-production functionality courtesy of 25 synth-action velocity-sensitive keys perfect for playing chords, pads, bass-lines and lead parts.
MPC Beats Software
Whatever you set out to achieve, MPC Beats will get you started. Incorporating the finest parts of the legendary MPC workflow, MPC Beats features all the essential tools for pro production.
Edit samples, mixdown your tracks, find any sound with the synth engines found on the legendary MPCs, record audio and much more.
MPC Beats will host your AU/VST plugins so as you expand your arsenal, know you’ll have complete compatibility with industry standard virtual studio technology.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With additions to build quality and additional features I could see myself giving this 5 stars.
Top reviews from other countries
But for anyone still thinking of buying … I'd have been happy with my purchase (if it had worked). It's compact and light enough, great size for a backpack, although the keys felt a little too plastic for me (keeps it light I guess) and the key springs were too firm for my liking too. The biggest downside was that the 'tap tempo' light blinked constantly in a glaring red which is a pain if you're working / studying rather than clubbing.
1. It does not produce any sound on its own. It's designed to work with Virtual Studio Tech (VST) and Digital Audio workstations (DAW) or midi software (Anvil Studio for example). There are plenty FREE to download on the internet.
2. It's plug and play, works a like a dream with Windows 10. I use it with the SuperSonico 5 stand-alone VST synth and it's just brilliant.
3. It comes with set-up program on CD if you want to program the Arppeggiator, sustain and octave buttons to behave in a certain way. The user guide is also included.
4. If you buy it and register it with Akai then you can get some free keyboard tutorial software. Ideal for beginners.
5. It fits into the front pocket on my laptop case so is really easy to carry around.
I read some of the reviews before I purchased this product and I can't understand why anyone would give it less that 4 stars at least. I believe there is a wireless version of this keyboard but that's not what I bought.
For the price I paid I am more than pleased.
-Le toucher infâme. Alors certes, il est sensible à la vélocité ( voir deuxième point), mais le toucher n'est tellement pas naturel et varie d'une touche à l'autre que c'est une plaie à utiliser.
- La sensibilité à la vélocité est elle aussi une plaie. Il ne comprend pas les légères variations, du coup, je joue comme un gros bourrin et réajuste la vélocité par la suite sur mon séquenceur. Perte de temps énorme et rendu moins bon que s'il faisait son travail.
- L'arpégiateur a le temps de réponse d'un narcoleptique sous morphine.
- Enfin, les touches ne sont pas toutes à la même hauteur. WAT ?!
il est joli
il fait bluetooth ( youpi )
Concrètement, ce clavier vaut le coup si vous avez du temps pour pallier à ses défauts en post-prod et que vous n'avez pas d'argent. Personnellement, je l'utilise pour ajouter des séquences VST sur mes compos.
Si c'est pour du live, autant acheter un kazoo.
Si ce commentaire vous a paru pertinent, vous pouvez cliquer sur le bouton "utile", ça me motyivcera à continuer dans ma démarche !
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 August 2018
If you want portability, good keyboard feeling and good price, LPK25 is your choice.