|Package Dimensions||15.75 x 8.38 x 1.02 cm; 58.97 Grams|
|Item Model Number||AC-KS10100|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Special Features||Not Dimmable|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||59 g|
Alightings Strip Light Mounting Bracket Clip for Outdoor Silicone Covered 10mm Wide PCB Waterproof SMD5050 LED Strips (Pack of 100)
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
|Light source type||LED|
About this item
- STRONG COMPATABILITY. The led strip light clips are ideal for LED strip lights with 10mm wide waterproof SMD 3528/5050/5630/3014. Compatible with both 5v 12v and 24v 5050 rgb led strip, addressable led light strip ws2813(upgraded ws2812b led strip).
- ULTRA-THIN APPEARANCE and TRANSPARENT COLOR. The clear clips are easy to hide itself in plain sight, which can hold the strip lights perfectly and no effect on brightness.
- EASY TO INSTALL. These led strip light clips are designed for screwing into wood materials such as cabinet, Wardrobe,bookcase. Fixed by one screw for each clip, recommended to use 3-6pcs for 1 meter strip lights.
- EASY TO MAINTENANCE. You can take it down from another end freely when you want to replace or maintain the LED strip lights.
- MONEY-BACK . The Alightings fixing clips are sold with a full 30 days money-back . If you're unsatisfied with this item for any reason, we'll immediately refund your purchase price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
These led clip are mounting brackets clips which suitable for WATERPROOF LED light strip , to fix by one screw for each clip, don't affect the lamp brightness.
Ideal for Waterproof Strip Width 10mm
The bracket has 11mm hollow distance and 3mm hollow height. It is ideal fixture to mount the SMD5050 LED waterproof strip light within 10mm width
. Ultra-thin appearance design
This mounting brackets has an ultra-thin appearance design, which made it can hold the lighting effect of the strip light completely and no damage on brightness.
Upgraded installation process
The upgraded installation process made it easy to fix by one screw for each clip. You can take it down from the other end side freely when you want to replace or maintain the LED strip lights
Hollow distance: 11mm
Hollow height(Max.): 3mm
Material: plastic nylon 66, UL 94V-0
Use and installation:
1.When you receive the LED strip clips, Please check out whether the sizes of the clips are compatible with your LED light strip or not.
2.Shut down the power before installing the clips.
3.Rip off the 3M paper on the adhesive tape behind the strip light, then choose an proper place for installing the strip light.
4.Plan the mounting holes and make the markings, suggested using 3 - 6 pieces clips within 1 meter long strip lights.
5.Due to the very small clips, suggested firstly putting screws through the clips and then fixed the screw in the marked mounting holes(Pls be careful not to tighten it completely).
6.Adjust these led clips so that they can coincide with the strip surface, and then continue to tighten the screw until the clip completely clamp light strip.
7.After complete the installation, please check whether all are in place.
100 pcs led strip clips
100 pcs screws
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
In fact, in the third photo on the listing, showing a top view of two clips "holding down" a bit of light tape, now that I'm looking at the picture again, I can see that those clips aren't even touching the tape! The tape is 8mm-10mm wide; the clips have a span of 11mm! These would only work well with encapsulated strip lights (where the tape is covered in a plastic sheath of some kind).
But I rated it low for a different reason. I actually was able to use these clips to hold down some 18/2 thermostat wire as part of the same project - well, SORT OF hold it down.
The plastic is fairly flexible - almost bendable, and not at all rigid. Just a hair too much pressure and it permanently deforms or breaks. So it really cannot apply much hold-down force. Imagine the difference between a rigid plastic fork or knife - what I was expecting - and the plastic a milk jug is made from - what I got. As a result, in more than a few places I had to apply several adjacent clips to apply enough force to keep the wire under control.
Also, the provided screws are very weak. I was screwing these into maple, and I had perhaps six or more screw heads simply snap off just as I began to snug up the screws to keep the clip from rotating.
I would not buy these again