All Natural Advice Hyaluronic Acid Serum (60ml) – Anti Aging and Anti Wrinkles | Intense Organic Skin Moisturizer with MSM and Vitamin C
- ANTI-AGING INGREDIENTS: Safe on dry, oily or combination skin, even out skin tones; soften and reduce fine lines; contains plant-based hyaluronic acid, MSM, Vitamin C, Green Tea, and Aloe for natural support
- NATURAL TONE & RADIANCE: Restore your skin’s healthy glow with an age-defying skincare treatment that helps diminish fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots; lift skin, boost collagen and reduce the effect of rashes
- DAY AND NIGHT USE: Free of parabens, sulfates, gluten, and phthalates; our formula can be used before you apply makeup in the morning or before you go to bed
- TWICE THE SIZE AND ESSENTIAL ANTIOXIDANTS: We offer a larger 60 ml bottle compared to the average 30 ml; our anti-aging serum contains high concentrates of Vitamin C and antioxidants to rejuvenate dry, dehydrated skin to restore firmness and a supple radiance
- MADE IN CANADA AND GUARANTEED: Registered with Health Canada and always offering a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE because that is what good Canadians do!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Hyaluronic Acid Serum||Bio Cell Eye Gel||Vitamin C Serum||Peptide Moisturizer|
|Product Type||Face Serum||Eye Gel||Face Serum||Face & Neck Cream|
|Natural and Organic Ingredients||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Key Ingredients||Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea||Jojoba Oil, Aloe, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid||Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, Jojoba||Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Olive oil, MSM, Green Tea, Avacado Oil|
|Size||2 fl. oz / 60ml||30ml||60ml / 2 oz||4 fl.oz. / 120ml|
Made in Canada
All Natural Ingredients
ORGANIC SKIN CARE IN CANADA
- We are passionate about our Organic Skin Care! Located in Oakville, Ontario
- All-Natural Advice is Canada's Perfect Organic Skin Care and Shampoo Company.
- Now selling in over 10 different countries.
Advanced Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Hyaluronic Acid has long been known for its restorative benefits for aging skin. Holding up to 1000 times its weight in water and drawing moisture out of the environment and onto the surface of your skin, this is one of our most effective moisturizing agents.
Applied daily, it increases hydration, improves elasticity and also helps reverse free radical damage.
Direction for Use:
- Apply small amount with fingertips to freshly cleansed and toned face, neck and décolleté areas (avoid direct contact with eyes).
- Allow time to absorb prior to moisturizer application.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 66% (66%)||66%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
At night, I start with the OCM (with hempseed oil) and then quickly apply the serum to a clean damp face. Let it sink in for 3 minutes, then apply 1 drop of almond oil (with geranium essential oil) to the drier spots on my face, like my U-zone, as well as any blemishes or scars. I don't need a separate moisturizer for my oilier areas as this serum seems to be moisturizing enough on its own. And in the morning, I just rinse my face with water and add 1 drop of the almond oil to my dry areas.
I'm looking forward to seeing the maximum benefits of this serum over time and I love supporting (organic) Canadian companies!
The scent is a little strong, but nothing major. For the benefits you get from the serum, the scent is nothing.
I’ve only used for a week or so, and I haven’t noticed much difference yet. But I’ve been ordering the Vitamin C Serum from the same company for a few years now, and it’s a miracle for my face. So I have no doubt this Hyaluronic Acid will be great as well.
Patience, because nothing happens right away. :) Great and trusted company in my eyes.
I do not like the pump as it it impossible to pump out just a little, you have to pump a full amount. I end up using the tube as a dipstick to get just the little dab I need, which defeats the purpose of a pump.
Overall, I will definitely be buying this again.
It now keeps my face moist and supple.
Unfortunately, the stock of hyaluronic acid serum I purchased in Asia ran out earlier this year and I could not order it online to be shipped to Canada. I had no choice but to try to purchase a replacement on Amazon.
I first tried the Timeless Skincare Original Hyaluronic Acid Serum 100% pure. The effect was similar to the one I purchased from Asia. However, I found the product too runny/liquidy; the same volume of serum only lasted 1/3 as long as the Asian brand (although at same price).
I thought to try the All Natural Advice Hyaluronic Acid Serum, after reading all the positive reviews, even though it was slightly more expensive.
I was very excited to try the All Natural Advice brand serum for the first time right after I received it last night as the liquid seemed thicker in the bottle. However, immediately after opening, I noticed that the texture was just as runny as the Timeless brand. It could be that the liquid was sitting in the cold (so seemed thicker) and by the time I was done showering and washing my face, it went back to its runny state. Nevertheless, I proceeded to apply it to my face.
Just to compare the two, I first applied the serum from the Timeless brand to the right side of my face (after washing as per my usual routine) before applying the All Natural Advice brand serum to the left side of my face.
Immediately, I felt painful tingling on the left side of my face with the All Natural serum. When I looked in the mirror, the half of my face using the new serum was beet red! I was reacting badly to the serum. I had to quickly wash my face again to remove the new serum before the tingling stopped. To repair the now reddened face, I had to put on a hyaluronic acid mask (one of the precious few left over from my Asia trip 3 years ago) to sooth the pain on my face.
One big difference to note (read the ingredients after the painful experiment): The Timeless brand had 3 ingredients: Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid. The All Natural Brand has 20 ingredients.
I do not have any known allergies to any of the 20 ingredients. However, given that the product has over 200 reviews with 4.5 star rating, it is probably just because I have "sensitive skin" (just guessing) that can tolerate Vaseline lotion but not the All Natural Brand Serum.
I am going back to the Timeless brand serum for the time-being until I can get my supply of serum from Asia.
In the picture, my bottle is almost empty... I will definitely get another one!
* Note: when I received the bottle, the expiration date was August 13, 2022. To give you an example, I bought this bottle on April 4, 2019! So the product will keep for a very long time! (preferably sheltered from daylight).
Overall rating : 5
Scores awarded in each category :
• Moisturizing (5)
• For sensitive skin (5)
• Value for money (5)
• Scent (4)
----------------- Français -----------------
Cela fait maintenant 2 ans (en 2020) que j'utilise ce produit tous les jours. Il m'est tout simplement indispensable! Personnellement je met une goutte du sérum hyaluronique avec une goutte de sérum vitamine C au creux de ma paume. Je mélange avec un doigt et j'applique ensuite sur tout le visage (lèvres et dessous de l'oeil compris). Il s'étale et pénètre super bien en plus d'hydrater et de tonifier la peau tout en ne laissant pas la peau grasse (après quelques secondes le temps d'imbiber). C'est pas compliqué, en quelques minutes seulement on commence à sentir ses bienfaits.
Sur la photo, ma bouteille est presque vide... je vais assurément m'en procurer une autre!
* Note : à la réception de la bouteille, la date de péremption était au 13 août 2022. Pour vous donner l'exemple, j'ai acheté cette bouteille le 4 avril 2019! Donc le produit se garde très longtemps! (préférablement à l'abris de la lumière du jour).
Évaluation générale : 5
Notes attribuées dans chaque catégorie :
• Hydratant (5)
• Pour peau sensible (5)
• Rapport qualité-prix (5)
• Parfum (4)
I gave it to him as after a week of using it myself my acne prone skin just broke out like crazy. I will use it again for another week & then occasionally, like once or twice a week.