|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Package Dimensions||43.94 x 8.64 x 5.33 cm|
CyclingDeal Aluminum Bicycle Bike Adjustable Center Side Kick Stand For 24"-28" 700C Bikes - Kickstand for Kids & Adult Bikes
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- COMPATIBILITY: This adjustable height bike stand fits 24"~28" ,650c and 700c wheel sizes Mountain, City, Hybrid Bikes, 700C Road Bikes and kids bikes.
- MATERIAL: Made of solid aluminum, with top quality and very strong,Waterproof Anti-rust and wear-resisting. Super durable.
- TYPE: Center mount type. Please view the video in the listing for how to install.
- LARGE BASE: Large base for a secure stand. Perfect for bicycle touring or commuters.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide 2-year warranty! Made in Taiwan.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A lightweight good-looking kickstand that is adjustable to various lengths. Large base for a secure stand. Perfect for bicycle touring or commuters. Alloy central kick stand Fitted to chain stay neck Adjustable size: 20'~24' 24'~28' ,650c and 700c wheel sizes Made in Taiwan One year warranty
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd have fixed it by going to a hardware store but, well, the current situation kinda prevents it and I don't know my way around bolt sizes to order it online. Oh well, not like I need to install it desperately.
Top international reviews
Video also said the same. Except there’s no quick and easy way to cut the thick tubing, unless you have a diamond hacksaw or dremel with the right attachment laying around. The amount of elbow grease and tools necessary to get this done is too much to call this as a fit for 20” bikes.
My only gripe is that, the bolt is silver and not black. It's kinda stuck out like a sore thumb. All in all, it's a good kickstand for the price.
On a side note, I would like to thank CyclingDeal for sending me another one after the first one was stolen. The mailman gave me an empty bag with a huge cut on the side. When I asked him what happened to the item and showed him the bag was cut. He looked inside his mail bag and in his mail truck, nothing.