- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm ; 408 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 454 g
- Item Model Number: By Alpine Swiss
- ASIN: B07MJG85PQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 October 2015
- Customer Reviews: 1,032 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
12,698 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #60 in Men's Slippers
- COMFORTABLE - Comfortable slippers are ideal for both indoor use and rubber outsole allows for light outside use.
- QUALITY SUEDE - Moccasin style slippers crafted from genuine suede and available in a variety of color options.
- PADDED INSOLES - Features lightly padded insoles lined with soft shearling faux fur for added comfort.
- FIT - Quickly and easily slip on your Sabine slippers. Medium width and fit is true to size.
- IDEAL GIFT - These slip-ons make the perfect special occasion or holiday gift.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I seriously had to try each shoe on both feet, and then I decided that the tag on the outside meant it should be on the outside of both feet.
That seemed to be correct.
Initially the shoes were snug - not tight, but they fit okay.
After wearing them for a few days, they loosened up a LOT.
I've had them for a week now and have worn them every day.
At this point they're so loose that my feet actually come out of them while I'm walking.
I wouldn't buy this shoe again, frankly.
The quality is okay, so I gave it two stars.
these slippers are O.K. There is no arch support. I have inserted my own arch support for better foot health. These slippers are now serviceable.
The lining is comfortable when they're new, but it doesn't hold up. They tend to get looser as I wear them, meaning that my heel is always slipping out, where the same size in other slippers fits wonderfully.
So I've gone back to using the slippers that I bought these to replace. They're more comfortable, even with their age, and have fallen apart less in almost a year than these Alpine Swiss slippers did in a month. 2/10, would not buy again.
If I had known they were made in China I would not have purchased them. Amazon should list the country of origin in the product description so you know what you are buying. I really like doing business with Amazon, but in the future when I receive a product made in China or elswhere with low product quality, I am going to send it right back to them!