|Part Number||Bit Set|
|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 15.24 x 1.78 cm; 295 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||Bit Set|
|Size||1.5mm-8mm & 5/64" - 5/16"|
|Style||New Hex Bit|
|Item Weight||295 g|
Amartisan 20 PACK Hex Head Allen Wrench Drill Bit Set, Metric and SAE S2 Steel Hex Bits Set, Magnetic Tips, 2.3" Long With Storage box (New Hex Bit)
- [HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE] ：The drill bit is made of high quality S2 alloy steel and is phosphatized to improve paint adhesion and corrosion resistance.
- [METRIC]：10 Pack SAE hex bits, Sizes - 1.5MM, 2MM, 2.5MM, 3MM, 3.5MM, 4MM, 5MM, 6MM, 7MM, 8MM
- [SAE]：10 Pack metric hex bits, Sizes - 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16"
- [WIDE RANGE OF USES]： The 1/4" hex handle can be used with electric screwdrivers, hand screwdrivers, electric drills, combination general purpose tools and any standard drill.
- [EASY TO STORE]：Stored in plastic storage boxes, these drill bits can be well preserved and will not be easily lost.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The drill bit is made of high quality S2 alloy steel and is phosphatized to improve paint adhesion and corrosion resistance.
The 1/4" hex handle can be used with electric screwdrivers, hand screwdrivers, electric drills, combination general purpose tools and any standard drill.
10 Pack Metric: 5/64”, 3/32”, 7/64”, 1/8”, 9/64”, 5/32”, 3/16”, 7/32”, 1/4”, 5/16”
10 PACK: 1.5MM, 2MM, 2.5MM, 3MM, 3.5MM, 4MM, 5MM, 6MM, 7MM, 8MM
Stored in plastic storage boxes, these drill bits can be well preserved and will not be easily lost.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1.5 mm .. 1.50 mm .. 1.43 mm
2.0 mm .. 1.90 mm .. 1.93 mm
2.5 mm .. 2.44 mm .. 2.44 mm
3.0 mm .. 2.92 mm .. 2.90 mm
The bits are lightly magnetized, a nice feature. They fit in the provided box, but the magnetization makes it difficult to keep them organized with the size stamp on top where you can see it. I'll wipe some white paint onto the numbers and probably make some kind of press-in holder or color-coding system to help with recognition, which will render their little boxes superfluous. A snap-in box with size labels and readable on-tool measurements or coloring would be worth paying a buck or five extra.
I rate these at 2 stars because for me, even though they're accurate enough, I consider the sets to be incomplete for readability and therefore usability and in the case of the SAE sizes, physically incomplete due to one size being missing.
Update 11/8/19: The nice people at Amartisan sent me a complete second set of these drivers which included the missing bit. Now that I've dabbed some paint into the stamped size markings, I'm pretty pleased with this set of bits and accordingly I've raised my rating to 4 stars. Kudos to this Amazon seller for fixing the omission without my even asking.