|Product Dimensions||14 x 8.59 x 2.49 cm; 113.5 Grams|
|Item Model Number||L6LMF045-CS-R|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Item Weight||114 g|
|Date First Available||11 August 2020|
AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon Lightning to USB A Cable, Advanced Collection - MFi Certified iPhone Charger - Red, 10-Foot
- Apple MFi certified charging and syncing cable for your Apple devices
- Copper wire with added Kevlar to improve durability and strength; durable nylon fiber cloth provides protection, strength, and flexibility
- Connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning Connector and charges/syncs by connecting the USB connector into your wall charger or computer; small connector head fits most cases
- Apple MFi certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with iPhone X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+
- An additional layer of protection has been added to the Lightning and USB ends to improve durability and reduce fraying; cables have been tested to bend 95-degrees 6,000 times; backed by an AmazonBasics 2-year limited warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable
Charge & Sync
Apple MFi (Made for iPhone, iPad, and iPod) certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with your Apple device. Simply connect the Lightning adapter to your Apple device and the USB end to a wall adapter or USB hub to charge or to a computer to sync data.
Ideal for home, workplace, car, or nightstand, the charging-and-syncing cable provides everyday convenience and versatility.
Laser-welded connectors allow for more precise results, compared to typical welding done by a torch or other heat source.
- Complete charge and sync compatibility
- Works with Apple devices with Lightning connection
- Apple MFi Certified
- Lightning adapter on one end, USB on the other
- Copper wires with added Kevlar promote maximum signal quality and strength
- Durable nylon fiber cloth for protection, strength, and flexibility
- Choice of color and length
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
Durable Nylon Fiber Cloth & Kevlar + Copper Wires
High-quality copper wires with Kevlar maximize signal quality and increase durability. The wires are wrapped in a unique nylon fiber cloth, instead of cheaper plastics or polycarbonate.
Wound tightly around the cord, the high-tensile nylon fiber cloth offers superior strength with a bit of flexibility. The braided nylon can handle daily stress, ensuring long-lasting performance.
This cable works with Apple devices that have a Lightning port, including the Apple iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3, iPod nano (7th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). It’s compatible with the latest iOS 9.
Note: Power output should not be above 5V, 2.4A or 6V, 3A when charging your phone with this AmazonBasics charging cord.
|AmazonBasics Nylon Braided Lightning to USB A Cable||AmazonBasics Double Braided Lightning to USB A Cable, Advanced Collection||AmazonBasics Double Braided Lightning to USB A Cable, Premium|
|Color Selection||Golden, Silver, Dark Grey, Rose Gold||Red, Golden, Silver, Dark Grey, Rose Gold||Black, Red, Golden, Silver, Dark Grey, Rose Gold|
|Compatibility||iPhone, iPad, iPod||iPhone, iPad, iPod||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
|Protection||AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty||AmazonBasics 2-Year Limited Warranty||AmazonBasics Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Lo cogí en rojo para cambiar, pero quizás sea un poco demasiado fuerte el color para mi gusto. La rigidez del cable parece que ayudará a que no “pelen” los cables.