- Slim backpack with comfortable fully vented and well-padded back panel; ideal for weekend trips; stylish Denim color
- Dedicated laptop sleeve and top-load, fleece-lined tablet pocket for transporting electronics
- Front storage pocket keeps smaller items neatly organized and easy to access
- Zippered side-mounted water-bottle pocket (there when you need it, out of the way when you don’t)
- Low-profile top and side grab handles; vertical and horizontal luggage-handle pass-thru panels for convenient transport
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics Slim Carry On Backpack
Make traveling much easier with this AmazonBasics slim backpack—perfect as carry-on luggage and for short excursions and weekends away. The slim bag provides an excellent amount of organized space for all those must-have electronics and personal items. It gets you where you’re going, without weighing you down.
- Slim backpack for weekends away
- Laptop sleeve and top-load, fleece-lined tablet pocket
- Front storage pocket
- Zippered side-mounted water-bottle pocket
- Airmesh back panel—fully vented and well padded
- Low-profile top and side grab handles
- Vertical and horizontal luggage-handle pass-thru panels
Convenient Storage Space
Designed with modern travelers in mind, the backpack provides a fleece-lined top-load tablet pocket and a dedicated laptop sleeve, which help keep devices and computers safely stored and easy to access. The backpack’s front pocket provides tons of useful storage space for smaller items, and its zippered side-mounted water-bottle pocket is there when you need it and zipped away when you don’t.
Comfortable and Easy to Carry
The Airmesh back panel offers a fully vented and well-padded design to ensure comfort, whether carrying the backpack over one shoulder or evenly over two. The backpack can also be loaded onto a rolling luggage handle thanks to its vertical and horizontal pass-through panels. Even more, the slim backpack comes with low-profile top and side handles for easy grab-and-go portability.
- Product Dimensions : 52.07 x 34.29 x 20.32 cm; 1.59 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 26 July 2018
- Manufacturer : AmazonBasics
- ASIN : B079LMXV35
- Item Model Number : NC1712056E
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 15,842 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- #288 in Portable Computer Backpacks
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That bag had served it's time well for the most part (minor issues aside).
This AmazonBasics appears to be a clone of the larger eBags backpack model.
Very similar outer material and same with the inner lining.
However after 1 short trip, one of the pouches in the front already had a tear. It was from an item that is very light and only slightly sharp. Disappointed. I generally take very good care of my belongings.
I had so wanted to like this AmazonBasics backpack. It is less than 3 times the price of the eBags (once you include the shipping and duties importing from US to AU). And I had wanted to buy another eBags backpack but could not justify paying over AUS$200.
The bag besides the tear, for the most part seems fine - design is fine. Lots of compartments... a little small in the padding of the laptop compartment. There is no hard shell inside the bag to store things like spectacles or other fragile objects vs eBags model.
I will update further once I receive the replacement backpack.
At least that is one good thing about buying Amazon products - good return process. I just have to ship the current bag within 4 weeks.
Top reviews from other countries
it is very sturdy and well made (especially for the price)
it is spacious and with multiple pockets to put your cables, chargers books etc...
i got the light blue colour and it looks nice
I would appreciate a guide about how to best pack, put stuff in the bag
Should have better back support. It is comfortable but can improve
The straps are comfortable and the weight is spread evenly on each side
Also brilliant for work. As a teacher, I can pack everything I need.