- Product Dimensions: 45.7 x 31.8 x 19.8 cm ; 1.36 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Item Model Number: NC1712002R1E
- ASIN: B079LCQVMF
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 26 July 2018
- Customer Reviews: 42 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
174,489 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #4147 in Backpacks
|Price:||+ $31.04 Delivery|
- Slim backpack with comfortable fully vented and well-padded back panel; ideal for overnight trips; stylish Denim color
- Dedicated laptop sleeve and top-load, fleece-lined tablet pocket for transporting electronics
- Front storage pocket keeps smaller items neatly organized and easy to access
- Zippered side-mounted water-bottle pocket (there when you need it, out of the way when you don’t)
- Low-profile top and side grab handles; vertical and horizontal luggage-handle pass-thru panels for convenient transport
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style Name: Overnight | Colour: Denim
|5 star 53% (53%)||53%|
|4 star 29% (29%)||29%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This backpack is well-constructed and the grey color is a nice neutral that goes with anything. I really like the interior orange color as well since it makes things in the pockets stand out. I was also pleasantly surprised to see the zippers are built to accommodate locks and are made of metal so they'll last. There are also anchors sewn into the backpack that the zippers can be locked onto which is great
Since I've always used a backpack as my underseat carry-on in the past, I don't anticipate this bag causing any problems when I use it in the same capacity, though I will update further when I can confirm for certain.
Muy amplia para equipaje ligero
This bag seems to be pretty great.
1. Size (See photo) I am 5'4" and relatively slim build so a lot of back packs overwhelm my frame. this is just small enough to be comfortable on my back.
2. Color options- I know its not the most important thing, but I appreciate not only having black and grey as a choice. the denim is a subtle grey-blue that is professional without looking so intense.
3. Dedicated pockets-
- I like the small "catch all" pocket on the top- great for holding keys/ work badge/phone
-large main compartment holds my big padfolio, 2 small notebooks, Bose QC headphones, and has some room to spare. I do wish this pocket unzipped all the way around so it could be packed more like a suitcase (like the ebags professional series) This would make this a much more versatile bag.
- front accessories pocket is handy for staying organized without being too compartmentalized. The obnoxious orange does help with visibility. (I store all my charging cords, mouse, pens, power bank, tide pens, tampons and still have more space) This pocket unzips all the way so packing is really easy. you aren't trying to slip your hand into a cramped space (looking at you Incase Iso)
- front pocket is almost the whole length of the bag so there is plenty of room. I usually have it empty, but for trips I stash my book in here.
- tablet pocket is super handy for flights, no digging for my fire tablet
- laptop pocket is probably my least favorite. It upzips in the same inverted L as the main compartment, meaning my laptop could slip out the side if I don't zip it all the way up. The pocket is also the full size of the bag so with charger and my 13 inch dell I don't even remotely fill the space. This leaves me feeling like my laptop isn't super secure and that I am wasting space.
- water bottle pocket is magnificent- why do so few professional bags include a spot for a water bottle? when not traveling I use the pocket to quickly stash my car keys since it can be zipped all the way up
4. Price Point at about half the price of the ebags professional line with almost the same functionality, this bag is pretty hard to complain about
5. luggage strap- Good lord the little things go a long way. I will never have a backpack that won't slip on my suitcase again. the airport bar is 10 times less stressful now.
1. awkward sizing of the laptop pocket (see above)
2. lack of suitcase or clamshell opening in main compartment
3. the orange really is obnoxious, but fortunately It isn't visible from the exterior
4. I would love if the main pocket was a little deeper (maybe take some of the space from the laptop pocekt) to make this a more versatile travel bag. I know I could have gotten the weekender version, but it was just too large overall for my frame.
Overall, I am VERY pleased with this bag and am glad I found it before the busy summer audit season begins.