|Product Dimensions||16.26 x 5.33 x 10.41 cm; 136.08 Grams|
|UPC||885298337133 032884163045 885292101211 885458734420 885255806528 885296701486 885142064123 077349907598 810725020074|
|Item Model Number||17243M|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||136 g|
|Country/Region of origin||USA|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Ameda Store N Pour Breast Milk Storage Bags, 40-Count
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily collect, store and pour pumped milk
- Strong, multi-ply design helps prevent splitting or cracking
- Pump directly into bags with unique flange adapters or transfer from bottles without tape or twist ties
- Unique pour spout helps prevent spills
- Easy close, re-sealable zip-seal bags
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
About Ameda Pumps
Ameda pumps are unique by providing a viral and bacterial protection barrier. The Airlock Protection feature of our HygieniKit Milk Collection System helps protect breast milk and the baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping. This barrier keeps tubing dry by preventing air flow between the expressed milk and pump tubing while pumping. There’s no need to clean the narrow tubing and the milk stays pure.
Store‘N Pour Breast Milk Storage Bags
The Store‘N Pour Breast Milk Storage Bags are a convenient storage solution for breast milk. With use of an adapter, these bags are compatible with all Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection Systems. You can pump directly into the bags, then seal and store in your fridge or freezer. When time to use your stored milk, the unique pour spout below the zip seal allows for easier transfer into a feeding container and helps to prevent milk loss.
|Deep Freeze (0 °F)||Refrigerator Freezer (variable 0 °F)||Refrigerator (39 °F)||Cooler with Frozen Ice Packs (59 °F)||Room Temperature (66 °F-72 °F)||Room Temperature (72 °F-79 °F)|
|Freshly pumped||12 months||3-4 months||8 days||24 hours||6-10 hours||4 hours|
|Thawed in refrigerator, after being frozen||Do not refreeze||Do not refreeze||24 hours||Do not store||4 hours||4 hours|
|Thawed, Warmed, Not Fed||Do not refreeze||Do not refreeze||4 hours||Do not store||Until feeding ends||Until feeding ends|
|Thawed in refrigerator, after being frozen||Discard||Discard||Discard||Discard||Until feeding ends||Until feeding ends|
Common questions about using stored breast milk.
- Do I need to warm up my baby’s milk? If you have a newborn baby who needs milk given in a bottle, warm the milk up by placing in a cup of warm water. Test it to make sure it is not too hot before giving it to your baby. If your baby is a few months old, you can give chilled milk right out of the refrigerator. Some older babies still prefer warm milk, so if your baby does, warm the milk up by placing in a cup of warm water and then test it to make sure it is not too hot before giving it to your baby.
- How do I thaw my frozen milk? Place frozen milk in the refrigerator the night before you plan to use it. Use this milk within 24 hours of thawing. You can heat breast milk in a cup of warm water right before you plan to give it to your baby. Never use hot or boiling water to warm up your milk. It can make the milk too hot and burn your baby’s mouth and throat. Never microwave your milk because microwaving can cause hot spots in the milk.
Easily collect, store and pour pumped milk. Strong, multi-ply design helps prevent splitting or cracking. Pump directly into bags with unique flange adapters or transfer from bottles without tape or twist ties. Unique pour spout helps prevent spills. Easy close, re-sealable zip-seal bags.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The title reads, 'Ameda Store N Pour Breast Milk Storage Bags with Adapters, 40 Bags'
However, I received no adapters with the bags.