Anderson's Sea M.D. Concentrated Mineral Drops, Ionic Magnesium Supplement, Full Spectrum Trace Minerals, 4 Ounce
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||Mineral Resources International, Inc.|
|Ingredients:||Pure Great Salt Lake concentrate|
About this item
- Anderson's Sea M.D. is the flagship product of Mineral Resources Int'l - the lowest sodium, perfectly balanced liquid ionic magnesium and full-spectrum trace mineral supplement
- Packaged in a blue glass bottle with a glass dropper; you can supplement your drinking water and the foods you cook
- Highest in magnesium; lowest in sodium; contains 79 naturally occurring minerals and trace elements
- Sourced from Utah's Great Salt Lake, Anderson's Sea M.D. is sea water naturally evaporated in the sunshine
- Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) and complies with all applicable heavy metal standards from the U.S. FCC.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm; 272.16 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 May 2009
- Manufacturer : Mineral Resources International, Inc.
- ASIN : B0028BW0IO
- Item Model Number : 225540
- Department : Vitamins & Minerals
Best Sellers Rank:
29,951 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 541 in Mineral Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sea M.D. is the original, all-natural, low-sodium sea mineral supplement from Utahs Great Salt Lake made through solar evaporation. It contains the full spectrum of all the naturally occurring stable elements in at least trace amounts.It is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) and complies with all applicable heavy metal standards from the U.S. FCC.The Andersons are the original harvesters of Great Salt Lake-based dietary supplements. Their family-owned business was founded in 1969; 2019 is their 50th Anniversary year.Recommended Use: Consume mL to 2 mL Sea M.D. mixed with foods or beverages so that daily consumption equals 2 mL. Consuming larger amounts or the full daily dose all at once may have a laxative effect. Sea M.D. is bitter, but small amounts in food and beverages can enhance flavors. Spreading consumption over the day improves absorption.
Pure Great Salt Lake concentrate
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It's also easy to swallow with a slight bitter-salty taste.
Compared to pricey mineral water it's a good value for the money.
Beware of RO water. Sure they removed all contaminants and germs,
but at what cost? Removing essential macro nutrients such as magnesium
and calcium and micro nutrients like Selenium , copper or what have you,
you'll develop a host of health problems over time.
Headaches, sleep problems, fatigue tiredness, rashes, and many more.
Don't trust waters with added minerals of low quality and can't be absorbed.
Multivitamins have minerals but they're in compound form and if not,
certain minerals will repel each other, such as magnets of like-poles.
I'll post an update later on my health status. I'm on day 2 and I feel slightly better.
I put in about 4 drops or 0.25 mL per cup of water. 2 mL is the serving size.
4 mL is for magnesium deficient people. Taking too much will have a laxative effect,
which is ok because it's good for those towards constipation :)