Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.08 delivery
Bluetooth Speakers, Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker with Loud Stereo Sound, 24-Hour Playtime, 66 ft Bluetooth Range, Built-in Mic. Perfect Portable Wireless Speaker for iPhone, Samsung and More
- ASTONISHING SOUND: Breathtaking stereo sound with deep bass is delivered with exceptional clarity and zero distortion by two high-sensitivity drivers and a patented bass port.
- 24H WORRY-FREE BATTERY LIFE: Anker's exclusive, long-life battery technology provides 24 hours of sublime music.
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 4.0 ensures instant pairing and maintains a strong connection up to 66 ft.
- DESIGNED TO PLAY: Combines a solid, drop-proof build with tactile materials and seamless controls.
- WGRAB, GO, LISTEN: Lightweight, yet robust unibody design provides the perfect soundtrack for the park, yard, or anywhere else at home or away.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Bluetooth Speaker with Superior Sound and Playtime.
From ANKER, the Choice of 10 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
Superior Sound Quality
Wherever life takes you, experience your music with powerful stereo sound and crisp, tight bass. Boasting less than 1% total harmonic distortion, SoundCore sounds great even at the highest volumes.
Incredible Battery Life
Anker's industry-leading power management technology keeps your tunes playing for up to 24 hours on a single charge—that's over a week's worth of playtime (based on average usage).
To keep SoundCore small but also sounding great, we've designed it using a unique spiral bass port design. The result is a clean bass sound you can easily pick up and put in your bag.
Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
Unlike most other speakers, SoundCore uses the very latest Bluetooth technology to maximize device compatibility and pairing speed.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This versatile little unit has a long battery life and can play music from a phone library anywhere all day long at a good volume without a recharge. The quality of sound with clear highs and impressive base is remarkable for such a small unit, highly recommended.
I expected to be able to link them being SoundCore, I was mistaken though.
If you want something louder, you will need to step up to the bigger brands imo.
Good little speaker though.
Sound quality is amazing for the price ( a little bit of distortion for the max volume). Battery is amazing. would buy again for gifts.
Top international reviews
I get that Anker wants people to see their brand name and the white paint they used isn't so bright that the logo is obnoxious, but I still didn't want to look at it. So, using a metal pick in holes around the perimeter, I slowly and carefully pried off the grill. It's held in by tension and a very thin strip of black adhesive tape. Once the grill was off, I wrapped masking tape around the small ledge all the way around the grill. This was to keep from painting and ruining the black adhesive so I could reattach it later. If you use the slick, non-sticker paper from a sticker sheet you might get better results than I did. The masking tape took off a small amount of the adhesive, but it still worked. Then, with a $4 can of generic-brand metallic copper spray paint from the hardware store, I gave it a couple coats from all directions. Don't spray too heavily or you'll clog some of the small holes in the grill. IMO, it turned out perfect. Really classes up the little speaker.
The speaker has a nice solid feel to it - the exterior has a silky soft texture that make it look and feel expensive. The operating buttons are slightly embossed and barely noticeable from a distance (which suits my preference). Power and auxiliary ports are located on the side of the unit - powered via short usb cable (included). The speaker is also equipped with a microphone that will allow you to take phone calls while connected.
I haven't had the product long enough to verify the advertised battery life, but I can try to update once I have had a chance to run it at home.
Edit - battery is exactly as advertised. I honestly plug it in every 5 uses or so just in case (hours of usage). Great speaker. Great value.
Sound quality is as expected for a unit in this price range. Very clear at low volumes, but only packs so much punch when cranked - but that is what you are getting with a speaker this size, so it is more a statement of reality than criticism.
If you want bass output, this isn't going to satisfy you. It has kick, but this isn't going to pump out your house / electronic music the way a larger system will, which should be obvious.
I was able to connect my phone via Bluetooth within seconds of turning the unit on, but you can connect directly using an auxiliary cable if you prefer.
I would recommend this to anyone interested in a nicely constructed portable speaker. My parents recently purchased a Bose mini-link system and after listening to both, and in my opinion there isn't a noticeable difference in sound quality. However, you would be spending $100 less on the Anker speaker.
Great return for the price, would buy again.
I have these AND the SoundBot® SB571 (about $35 bucks). While I think the Soundbot ones are a great deal at $35, these ones are worth the extra $17.
Reasons (especially compared to the SoundBot® SB571 ).
1. The battery is very good. It easily last a few days before I have to charge it, with regular use for music in the morning shower, and an hour or two in the evenings.
2. The bluetooth connection works more easily, and connects with very little effort more reliably than the SoundBot® SB571. I'd say the "just works" factor. Your tech-phobic mom won't even need to call you to ask "Son, how do i connect this speaker????"
3. In my experience (cables and mice/keyboards and speakers), Anker has been a great company, with great customer service. There have been no problems, but i foresee any problems would be dealt with quickly and simply.
4. Premium materials. The metal mesh and the rubber coating feel good, and I know they'll hold up.
1. There are no skip-forward or skip-backward buttons. The SoundBot® SB571 has all the buttons this Anker has, PLUS additional ones. Personally i like this because I can now leave my phone/computer/music playing device in a different room, and still control the playlist when the speaker is beside me.
2. The logo is ugly. I'd probably get the red one next time.
3. Sound is equally as good as my SoundBot® SB571. For $17, there's no *truly* noticeable difference. These are clearer, but the SoundBot® SB571's go louder.
If you're really pinching pennies and doing things on a budget, I'm happy with the SoundBot® SB571. But the longer battery, better connectivity and better feel of these Anker's is worth it IMO.
UPDATE: Anker contacted me to resolve this issue, and they’ve been great. It seems as though the unit I had received might have been substandard. Will update further when I have the replacement to compare with.
La calidad en el sonido es muy buena para los géneros que escucho.
El único detalle que tiene es que los sonidos muy agudos se tienden a clipear un poquito en el volumen máximo.
Cuando mis amigos pusieron corridos a todo volumen, se escuchaba un poco distorsionado el sonido. Pero esa música suena terrible de todos modos así que no me molesta.
Syncing is easy, pairing is quick and control is also very easy. The line in feature is nice for non-bluetooth devices like portable TV's or projectors.
If you're looking for a portable all-inclusive speaker, this is one of the best options you can get. It comes with everything you need (including fully charged) right out of the box.
- Sound is good, no distortion at all.
- Easy to pair
- Good stability, never loses connection with the connected device.
- Cheap, compared to most high price speaker.
- Lasting an eternity. At the time I am writing this, I've been using it every 2-3 days for 1 month without recharging.
- It's stylish, looking professional.
- Bass isn't as good as my mom's JBL Charge 2, but that's something I expect when it's 3 times cheaper.
- The button have a lot of resistance and requires some finger strengths to actually push them down. I can imagine someone with smaller strengths and smaller hand having issues with presing the buttons.
- The buttons are dark, it's hard to even recognize them unless you are in a very close view. I often have to feel them with my hand and guess which one is which just like I was reading some Braille.
- The Volume Up and Volume Down button aren't next to each other. I don't know what's the point of doing that, but that's just annoying. You got a big Play button in between them (which I don't use at all), so it's hard to effectively switch between volume up and volume down.
Overall, it's a great speaker, with a good sound for the price, but with room for improvement on quality-of-life features.
1. Very low sound, 3w+3w speakers aren't really what you are looking for
2. Issues with Phone calls over Bluetooth, the other side doesn't get your voice
3. The product is not at all worth Rs. 3999/-. Not recommended even for half of this price.
4. Battery life is claimed to last 24 hours, but what would you do with battery life if you can't enjoy the sound. I couldn't verify this as I decided to return it
Actually price is no issue at all, it's a bad product. Don't go for it.
Finally, the price is remarkable reasonable for an Anker.
-Sadly it didnt come with an aux cord
-The charging card cardboard on the side was kind of hard to get out until i forced it out and it tore
-Pairing bluetooth was very simple. 3 steps and you're connected
-The controls are easy to read so i wont get into that.
- The range is very great. Wow is what i like to say because unlike others this speakers BT range went through walls and very far also
-Very nice and clear
-Theres not much bass in this speaker
-Price and sound quality ? For whats its worth , the sound quality is worth its price.
-The video also shows the sound at 50% and at max volume.
-I use this for the van and it over powers our conversations to the point i have to lower it down.
-Really great if you have a car without sounds.
-The battery life is really long. I used it for a whole 8 hour but thats with the volume going up and down
-It automatically turns off when not in use . Which is great because it saves power like that.