- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Antonio Puig Quorum Silver Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz, 100 milliliters (147419)
- An Eau De Toilette by Antonio Puig, This is a Fresh Spicy fragrance for Men
- Top Notes - Bergamot; Mandarin; Lavender; Cardamom; Ginger; Artemisia
- Middle Notes - Cinnamon; Nutmeg; Pepper
- Base Notes - Cedarwood; Guaiac Wood; Patchouli; Amber
- Launched in 2005
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.81 x 3.81 x 3.81 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 October 2017
- Manufacturer : 99Perfume Australia
- ASIN : B000JLEZUG
- Item Model Number : 147419
- Department : Beauty
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Puig is a Spanish company operating in the fashion and fragrance sectors. The company was founded in 1914 by Antoni Puig i Castello in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. The company is still managed by the Puig family.