Apalus Hair Straightening Brush, Fast Natural Straight Hair Styling, Anion Hair Care, Anti Scald, Massage Straightening Irons, Detangling Hair Brush
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||34.5 x 6.8 x 12.4 centimetres|
|Item weight||560 Grams|
About this item
- Temperature setting guide: Constant Heat: Max 450℉, auto keep constant temperature at 365℉ for all types of hair, customized set 410℉ for natural texture hair, 450℉ for thick or wavy hair
- Moisturizing and hydrating care, to do a deep care with oil treatment for the hair with brush Messaging Tips less than 125℉ anti Scald, Zero damage .US safety plug, auto shut-off protection. Professional, stylish, premium straightening iron brush, at an accessible price. 1 year warranty, No risk, just amazing, smooth, silky confident hair!
- Dual voltage operation support: 110V~240V.Instant heat-up and recovery:1 minute heat up to 365℉
- Please check if you turn on the red power button on the safety plug, and the power button by the side of the brush. When power is on, the temperature will be displayed on the LED screen.
- Auto shut-off protection.Product warranty: 12 months.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 34.5 x 6.8 x 12.4 cm; 560 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 March 2018
- Manufacturer : APALUS
- ASIN : B01ERPV8V8
- Item Model Number : HC002
- Customer Reviews:
Apalus Hair Straightening Brush, Ceramic Hair Straightener, Straight Hair Styling
1. Rating: 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 45W Max.
2.Temperature: 80 ℃ (180℉) - 230 ℃ (450℉).
1. Short-Circuit Protection, Leakage Protection, Auto shut-off protection if not in use for 60 minutes.
2.In-house technology of temperature control. Comb case temperature is controlled at 50-60℃(120-140℉) for safety use.
3. Fast heat-up:1 minute heat up to 80℃ (180℉), 3 minutes heat up to the max 230℃ (450℉).
4. Convenient Centigrade to Fahrenheit convert: press "+""-"button at same time.
5. Power switch and heat UP/DOWN keys will be locked in 5 seconds when it is power on. Double click the power switch will release the keys.
6.Rubber coated sleek design, Pass CE, ROHS, FCC certificate.
TIPS FOR USE
1. Ensure hair is dry and combed through.
2.Make sure your hair gets into the inner area of the brush.
3.Hold the hair end firmly and brush in a slow pulling motion, from root to tip.
Helpful Hair care tips: use Moroccan oil or Agam essential oil hair treatment (Not Included with the package) with Apalus Hair straightener brush to message your hair will improve Frizzy Dry Unmanageable hair effectively.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would definitely recommend this product!
By R.Z. on 26 October 2018
1) Unlike other straighters, it won’t make your hair super flat and dull. This product tames the hair while providing a naturally straight finish which leaves the hair manageable and soft.
2) Easy to add salon-like subtle curls to the ends of hair. If you want the hair ends to curl inward or outward just simply comb inward or outward- much easier to use as compared to a hair roller.
3) It’s working super fast. Heats up within seconds to the desired temperature (180 c for me) and the whole styling process took only a couple of minutes.
4) The negative ions feature is also a big plus for me, protecting the hair while minimizing the damage for each use.
5) Reasonably priced.
The brush tugs and pulls at hair causing more harm than good. Moreover it does not heat up enough to actually straighten hair that's not already straight or eliminate frizz. The ceramic coating that's advertised is nothing but a myth. We would have been better off buying a cheap hair straightener or actually 2 for this price!
On taking out the products, I picked out the straightener and a glove which is very useful in my view. It's a nice and important add on since I usually am mindful about burning my fingers. I also found a warranty card that is useful to know. The ceramic finish was a nice touch and I see the purpose of adding the ceramic handle. I plugged in the device and it seems to heat up really fast, quite like what it says on the box. The bristles are also of good quality. Aesthetically speaking, the product is pleasing to look at, however, I'd like the branding and the other information to be more subtle and sleek. In my view that makes a product feel more niche (for example, Apple products)
My hair is currently straight using kmarts hair straightener, so I am unable to use this product today. Tomorrow I will be using this product after a hair wash. I want to see how this product truly works.
The next day I washed my hair and seems to work better after you wash your hair. It's really good and as said before, it's portable and its pretty amazing!
And Apalus' after sale care is second to none. In an earlier review I mentioned problems with the buttons - and was surprised to hear back immediately from Apalus and have them resolve the issue.
A product that works great, is very reasonably priced, and backed by a company that cares...what more can you ask for?
Pros - since the heating surface is dispersed along the bristles, there is a much smaller heating surface area that someone might burn themselves on, while still effectively straightening the hair. Would recommend if you are scared of burning yourself on a regular straightener. Heated up within half a minute and was intuitive to use. Wonderfully convenient.
Cons - took quite a lot of attempts to turn off (hold 'off' button for 3 sec). This is worrying. I would think that switching it off should be easier as a safety precaution (just pressing the off button once). Package was not waterproof.
Edit - to turn it off you need to press the off button twice, and then press it for 3 sec to turn it off.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 28 December 2018
Primero este cepillo es del tamaño de uno estándar como los utilizados normalmente lo cual es optimo para su uso, tiene un solo botón de encendido y pagado y a diferencia de una plancha tradicional este cepillo llega a temperatura máxima en un breve periodo de tiempo (3 min ) y se encuentra listo para su uso. viene con un pequeño instructivo que contiene la sindicaciones claras y concisas para resultados óptimos, ademas de traer un guante para protegerte de quemaduras ya que el área de acción del cepillo alcanza cerca de los 200° C.
En cuanto a funcionalidad es una maravilla desde el primer cepillado comienzas a ver resultados, yo que no tengo un cabello tan largo pero si abundante y muy grueso, con una plancha tradicional tomaba un buen tiempo llegar al resultado esperado , este cepillo te permite ademas de ir dando forma al peinado terminar en un periodo mas corto y con muchos mejores resultados. lo utilizo con los mismos productos que la plancha , pero algo en el funcionamiento permite que el acabado final sea mucho mejor, es decir, acabado del peinado, aspecto del cabello y aunque vivo en un ambiente con buena humedad no hay frizz ni ondulación después de terminar el peinado.
En conclusión es un muy buen producto y mas aun por el precio cuyos resultados superaron mis expectativas, por el momento no mas planchas solo mi Apalus.
Reviewed in Mexico on 23 May 2019