Aperol Spirit, 700 ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Alcohol content||15 Percent by Volume|
|Package Dimensions||31.3 x 7.9 x 7.7 cm; 756 Grams|
|Package weight||1.24 Kilograms|
|Liquid volume||700 Millilitres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A nose of zesting orange with appealing complex herbal scents harmonized with a touch of vanilla
- A taste of intense orange top with herbal and woody body notes, pleasantly bitter sweet and salty
- A body that is velvety and rounded, with long-lasting orange and wood memories
- Country of Origin: Italy
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 31.3 x 7.9 x 7.7 cm; 756 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 June 2020
- Manufacturer : Campari Group
- ASIN : B06XFG631Q
- Item Model Number : 199788
- Best Sellers Rank: 11,658 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Aperol is the perfect aperitif. Its unique bittersweet taste and bright orange color derive from a secret and original recipe, that has remained unchanged over time as a result of a hard work of 7 years of experimentation. An infusion of selected primary components including oranges, herbs and roots in a perfectly balanced combination
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Add a dash of Aperol to your Mimosa for a colourful and refreshing twist.