- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Apple Pencil for iPad Pro, White (MK0C2ZM/A)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Highly responsive
- Virtually no lag
- Draw lines of any weight
- If you are using the iPad Pro, you sometimes need more precision. That's why we have the Apple Pencil so designed that it makes multi-touch even more versatile. Although the technology in Apple Pencil is different than anything we've ever developed, it still feels familiar at when you take it for the first time in the hand. So you can implement countless effects with pixel accuracy and have more creative freedom than ever before.
- Even if you see the Apple Pencil restarted, you already know anyway, how to use it. From the first moment he does exactly what you expect from him. And much more. Whether you and doodle in the park something a portrait with watercolors paint or recreating a technical drawing - the Apple Pencil is many tools in one. And so can your creativity run wild.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
iPad Models iPad Air (3rd generation) iPad mini (5th generation) 10.5-inch iPad Pro iPad (7th generation) iPad (6th generation) iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation) iPad Pro 9.7-inch
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Ich bin total zufrieden mit dem Pencil, das das Geschriebene ohne Verzögerung auf dem IPad erscheint und ich hiermit auch die Möglichelit habe in digitaler Form direkt auf PDF Dokumente zu schreiben. Ich spare mir im Gegansatz zu meinen Kommilitonen sehr viel Zeit und Papier, das ist es mir auf jeden Fall Wert.
Der Pen lädt unglaublich schnell auf, wenn man ihn für 30 Sekunden in das iPad steckt, kann man eine halbe Stunde schreiben und sowieso lässt sich der Akku-Stand auf dem IPad ablesen.
Das einzige was mir negativ aufgefallen ist, ist dass die Kappe leider nicht an dem Pencil befestigt ist, wenn man diese also für den Ladevorgang abnimmt, kann sie schnell verloren gehen.
1) la pressione a seconda del tratto;
2) la possibilità di tenerla inclinata e in generale l'adattarsi ad ogni tipo di scrittura, anche la più articolata!
3) il PALM REJECTION (fondamentale per scrivere o disegnare in maniera confortevole);
4) la bellezza estetica della pencil;
Tre cose che invece non mi sono piaciute:
- poca versatilità (se avete intenzione di cambiare ipad, dovrete comprare la pencil compatibile)
- l'impossibilità di poterla utilizzare anche su altri dispositivi (penso agli schermi di iPhone X o XS Max)
- la modalità di ricarica attraverso la porta lightning dell'ipad, trovo che sia alquanto scomoda sia perchè è facile incorrere nel danneggiamento della pencil stessa ma anche perchè, se ad esempio si ha esigenza di caricare l'ipad e la pencil insieme, ciò non è possibile proprio perchè esiste solo un connettore lightning e nessuna porta magnetica sullo chassis dell'ipad ''economico''.
Per fortuna nella confezione c'è l'adattatore (e anche una punta di ricambio) ma la possibilità di perderlo per gli sbadati è del 90%! E la batteria? Con un utilizzo intenso vi porta tranquillamente a fine giornata ma bastano appena 20 minuti di carica per riportarla al 100%. Comunque un acquisto che conferma l'eccellenza di Apple, fornendo un'esperienza d'uso fuori dal comune. Ineccepibile la consegna, era la prima volta che acquistavo un prodotto Apple su Amazon e l'ho ricevuto prima del previsto, perfettamente imballato ed assolutamente originale. Insomma, ci state ancora pensando? ;)
Diese Frage hab ich mir auch gestellt nachdem ich mein iPad Pro 10.5 erhalten habe. Ich habe den Stift erst seit kurzem und würde ihn nicht mehr her geben. Er macht in vielen täglichen Aufgaben Sinn und ersetzt bei mir Block und Stift. In Verbindung mit verschiedenen Apps wie GoodNotes oder ähnlichem finde ich den Stift super und es fühlt sich angenehm an damit zu schreiben oder zeichnen.
Das Koppel ist sehr einfach gewesen. Kappe vom Stift weg, Stift in Lightning-Anschluss vom iPad gesteckt dann kurz warten und auf Koppel drücken fertig.
Der Akku des Stifts hält wirklich lange und selbst wenn er mal fast leer ist, ist das kein Problem ihn direkt am iPad zu laden und auch das geht sehr schnell.
Alles in allem würde ich den Apple Pencil wieder kaufen
Regarding the product it’s good but not great, rarely there is a slight lag time and sometimes it wouldn’t register. The charge time is blazingly fast! If plugged into the iPad for charging in about 15 seconds you get 30mins of usablity. And around 20mins overall to charge 100%. There is no on/off button and it shuts down or goes into sleep mode when the iPad is or when the Pencil is not in use so you don’t have to worry about it. An extra tip and a lighining adapter is given so you charge it directly via your charging cable and charge times are about the same. Overall feel is great but some kind of protection is needed as it can easily roll off a table. You can see the battery percentage, if it’s connected or charging via the batteries widget on your iPad. It’s connected via low energy Bluetooth and once plugged into the iPad it automatically connects and it is ready for use.
Overall I have returned the product as it’s simply not worth the price, and to top that Amazon is selling it over and above the MRP and then saying it’s on a sale which isn’t right! But if you’re an artist I’d suggest you give it a try and see for yourself and try to get it during an ‘actual’ sale! Anything below 6800₹ which is the actual price abroad, it maybe worth it to you.
Earlier I had the samsung note 10.1 2014 edition, came with an s-pen stylus.
It was good enough, and I used to take lecture notes on it for years.
Now anybody who has ever used any samsung note model would know,
that the s-pen is decent enough for most of your scribbling, doodling and note taking jobs...
But it can't hold a candle to the apple pencil. The apple pencil simply blows it out of the water.
Right off the bat, the lines are more precise, handwriting is vastly improved,
drawing is a breeze, and note taking(even those including a lot of math) is just so much easier.
And with dedicated note taking apps like goodnotes,
and drawing apps like procreate;
this is a worthwhile, no...a must have essential,
for anyone who draws, sketches and takes notes digitally.
The pencil itself is very Apple-like, it looks sleek, appears to be made of high quality materials and feels great in the hand.
I have noticed some people using additional grips, but I have not needed to use these for additional comfort.
Primarily I use the pencil in conjunction with my iPad pro to write up notes for class. Initially I did find it a little bit strange because the tip felt slippery against the screen, I ended up purchasing a matte screen protector which provides just a fraction more surface friction. After applying the screen protector it felt very similar to writing on paper.
Combined with a nice note taking app (I use GoodNotes) you should feel right at home whilst note-taking.
Aside from taking notes I have "attempted" to do some artwork with the critically acclaimed Procreate drawing application, the apple pencil has seamless integration with a selection of apps, but none do it better than Procreate. The pressure sensitivity works brilliantly, although I did turn it off when trying to do outlines as I don't have the steadiest hand. Another cool point is that you can tilt the pencil and shade in an area just as you would with an ordinary pencil.
Overall I am super impressed, although it does appear expensive for such a great quality stylus I feel the price is justified.
Ich würde mich auf jeden Fall wieder für das Original Produkt entscheiden!
Mine is stored in an elasticated pouch for the pencil that just is hooked on over the smart cover for the iPad itself which seems to be a fairly sturdy solution to keeping them together.
I'm now gradually moving to a much more paperless way of working - I do things like photograph powerpoint outlines for courses and just scrawl over them storing it all digitally, annotating PDFs people email me rather than printing them out and covering them with biro or post-its... I would say it had revolutionised me being able to actually be able to SEE my desk but that's possibly overstating it a bit (and understating how messy my desk gets) - it's actually one of the few pieces of tech I've ever bought (and I have a bit of a technology addiction) that has genuinely revolutionised how I function on a day to day basis... and I'm not generally an Apple fanboy.
As many have noted, the lag is negligible (one of my main gripes on the Surface Pro 3)
The weight of it is very nice and the writing natural
I first thought it was fairly dumb to have to be plugging it into the bottom of my iPad to charge, but it really does charge quickly
I am able to write in very fine detail
The battery life is about the same as the iPad itself, which for a stylus, is not very impressive (but this balances out by the speed in which it can charge)
It's very expensive
The detachable cap is d-u-m-m (dumb). Very easy to lose. I would highly suggest paying the few dollars for the cap tether.
It really has no home with the iPad (doesn't have a stylus compartment and/or loop
Because of this, I bought the magnetic sleeve which allows it to stick to the edge of the iPad
In my opinion, Apple should make multiple tips available. If you are like me, I don't particularly like the feel of writing on glass. I would much rather have a rubber like tip, as opposed to hard plastic, to give just a little more resistance when writing, so that it feels more like pen/pencil on paper. But, I have certainly been able to adjust to the feel of the writing the way it is.
I know my cons list is longer than the pros, but considering the purpose of the pencil, the pros have it by a long-shot. I have really grown to enjoy using the pencil and use it almost daily.
Yes it's expensive but it's not overpriced. The quality is undoubtedly Apple. The performance is exceptionally well. As the name suggests, it's like holding a pencil. It's about the same size as a regular pencil, only heavier and cylindrical.
1. Blazingly fast charging. About a minute of charging through iPad can give you about an hour of usage. The battery goes from 0% - 30% in 5 minutes. About 20 minutes for a full charge.
2. It's very accurate and fast. The pressure sensitivity works really well.
3. It's well balanced and feel natural in your hand. There is neat trick to it. If you put it on a flat surface it will always roll back to the Apple Pencil label on the chrome part.
4. For all of the pros this one is the best. There is not much difference in performance whether you are using it with an iPad 6th Gen or iPad Pro (which is twice the price of iPad 6th Gen). The accuracy is similar to the point where you can't tell them apart. Sure there will be differences but they are not huge and will not affect your work.
So if you are an artist on budget, both the iPad 6th Gen and Apple Pencil will not disappoint you!
1. It's made of slippery hard plastic. Plus the rubber tip is smooth soft plastic. So there is not much friction to it while holding or drawing. I like the Wacom stylus on this front, it has a texture to it so it's much easier to hold.
2. I wish it has the hexagonal shape instead of cylindrical just like an real pencil. It would have been much easier to hold it then.
Workaround for the less friction part:
I bought a ₹10 pen with a rubber grip and applied the rubber on the pencil. All is well now. You can always opt out for a matte screen protector for the friction on the display.
Overall it's a great product. Worth the money!
Yo dibujo normalmente en una Wacom Cintiq desde un iMac, pero había muchas veces que por motivos de viaje y demás, tenía ganas de dibujar y no podía porque me daba claramente la pereza tener que llevarme la tableta, un portátil, todos los cables, etc.
Con el Apple Pencil he quedado muy contenta, porque a pensar de que pensaba que la diferencia de calidad con mi Wacom iba a ser abismal tirando a mala, me ha sorprendido porque incluso en algunos aspectos es mejor que mi Wacom (he de decir que mi Wacom Cintiq tiene ya sus añitos y la tecnología ha avanzado muchísimo desde entonces, por lo que si la comparas con una de las de ahora ya no puedo opinar).
Para dibujar me compré la App para iPad llamada "Procreate", y el trazo del lápiz al dibujar es muy fluido, y la estabilización una maravilla. Para mi, que hago ilustraciones a base de líneas, eso es muy importante (dejo una muestra de una ilustración usando el Apple Pencil con dicha App).
En cuanto a los aspectos de lo que trae el paquete; pues el lápiz, con una punta de repuesto y un adaptador para la carga del mismo, aunque yo lo he cargado las dos únicas veces que lo he hecho de momento desde la misma tableta (se carga rapidísimo y la batería dura mucho mas de lo que podría haber imaginado).
En definitiva, lo recomiendo 100%, sobretodo si eres ilustrador o te encanta dibujar y/o escribir.