Other Sellers on Amazon
Appleton Estate Signature Rum, 700 ml
Enhance your purchase
|Alcohol content||40 Percent by Volume|
|Product Dimensions||10.53 x 7.32 x 23.18 cm; 700 Grams|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aromas of citrus, orange peel and apricot
- Palate notes of fresh peach and subtle oak
- Enjoy in a Jamaican Mule cocktail
- Country of Origin: Jamaica
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.53 x 7.32 x 23.18 cm; 700 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 March 2020
- Manufacturer : Campari Group
- ASIN : B015HWY9O8
- Item Model Number : 101556770
- Country of origin : Jamaica
- Customer Reviews:
This sensational Rum is a blend of 15 select aged rums, aged for an average of 4 years creating a layered, complex yet ultra smooth Jamaican Rum. It's the perfect accompaniment for memorable rum cocktails or simply mixed with cola and an orange peel garnish.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Don't be fooled into buying this, it's sharp, tart and tastes cheap, even as a mixer its poor quality. If you want a decent cheap rum you are better off buying a well known brand like Havana Club, it's far, far more superior this this. Another reviewer said he thought it tasted more like whiskey, i would be inclined to agree with him.
If i hadn't opened it i would return it, terrible.. avoid at all costs.