- Product Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 15 cm ; 18.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- Item Model Number: Aqu-7257
- ASIN: B004FHZKOA
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 29 January 2018
- Customer Reviews: 3,178 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,077 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #594 in Skin Care Products
Aquaphor Lip Repair .35 Fluid Ounce Carded Pack
- #1 Dermatologist recommended lip care brand
- Proven to relieve dryness and soothe chapped, cracked lips
- Seals in moisture and helps prevent dryness
- Formulated with nourishing vitamins, Shea Butter and soothing Chamomile essence for soft lips
- Specially formulated for sensitive lips
Size: 0.35 oz
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Aquaphor Lip Repair immediately relieves dryness and soothes chapped, cracked lips. It provides effective, long-lasting moisture, so lips look and feel healthier.
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on deep puncture wounds; animal bites; serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Active Ingredient: Petrolatum (41%). Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top international reviews
Within two applications of this cream the ‘nerve type pain’ I feel on my face is almost better. Within 48 hours I am happy to report that this skin issue is getting much easier to cope with.
Not sticky, no weird smell it’s scentless. Nice applicator, better than Vaseline and Carmex, lips stay moisturised for longer . Overpriced