LED Aquarium Lighting Asta 20 Nano Dimmable Planted Tank Lights 6500K with Gooseneck for Plant Freshwater Aquarium Fish Tank Refugium (Freshwater)
- ※ Superior CRI & High Brightness ※ COB LED 6500k white light provides uniform illumination and natural sunlight effect, boosts the growth of aquatic plants.
- ※ Switch Adjustable & Manual Switch ※ Manual dimmer to adjust the light intensity from 0% to 100%, easy to operate. This nano aquarium light is suitable for both high light and low light plants, refugium.
- ※ Optional Lens & Aluminum Casing ※ This aquarium lamp is made of aluminum material. Diameter is 7.0 cm, suitable for 25~50 cm long cube tank. Default 180 optical lens, plus an optional 60 degree lens for narrower tank. Excellent for freshwater and planted aquarium setups.
- ※ Effective Cooling & adjustable Gooseneck ※ Quality cold forged aluminum heat sink for heat dissipation. 360 degree adjustable rustproof gooseneck, the clamp is wide enough for 20mm thick glass, the plastic screws won’t scratch the tank glass.
- ※ WARRANTY WITHOUT CONCERN ※ 12 months warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or money back guarantee, 100% money back. If you have any questions, please contact us freely, we will respond within 24 hours.
Colour: Asta 20-Freshwater
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why is lighting important for aquariums?
In its most basic role, aquarium lighting allows hobbyists to observe aquarium inhabitants. But more importantly, proper aquarium lighting provides vital energy to photosynthetic plants and tropical fishes. Proper planted aquarium lighting is essential for any system that contains, photosynthetic organisms such as plants, refugium.
*Solid aluminum housing
*Perfect combination of black and silver color
*Manual dial to dim the intensity, easy operation
*Bendable rustproof gooseneck
*COB LED with good color rendering index brings bright and natural sunlight
Model: Asta 20
Color: Cold White
Suitable Tank Size: 20cm~45cm cube tank
LED Source: COB LED, 6500K
Cable Length: 1.5M
Wattage: 12~16watt (Light intensity can be dimmed to 0%)
Package Weight: 1.0kg
What's in the box:
-1 x Asta 20
-1 x Gooseneck
-1 x 60 degree lens
-1 x User Manual
12 months warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee, 100% money back. We are all customer service-based, please contact us if you have any questions about this light, we will answer your questions within 12 hours.
Note: 1. The light now can only be installed on rimless tank.
2.Please turn the dimmer switch slowly to adjust intensity.
3.The light casing will get a bit hot after working for a while, but the temperature is within normal range, since Asta led aquarium light uses passive cooling. Please be careful to touch the light casing.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Really great build quality, feels very solid. The clamp is solid coated metal with a bolt to tighten it, and holds onto my rimless tank firmly. The gooseneck is easy to adjust and feels solid as well.
The LED is housed in a nice aluminium heatsink. It does get pretty hot but that's supposed to happen as it uses passive cooling. Looks classy too!
The light itself is very bright with the standard lens, or you can fit the provided wider angle lens. I have it mounted a fair way above my tank and it is still really bright.
Looking forward to seeing how this performs growing live plants but at first glance it seems very powerful, so should do the job no worries at all.
If you're looking for a well built, good looking and powerful light for a small tank, this is a great choice.
I've used this led light for a few days now and so far it's really impressive for the money paid. It looks and feels well built and is heavy and runs cool to warm on the lowest dimmer setting. I currently have it on a small Ikea vase and it's a upgrade to what I had previously. I like how it creates a shimmer effect on the water. So far it's early days of ownership so I can't comment on plant growth or reliability.