|Sport||Camping & Hiking|
|Item Model Number||D1006-09-01|
|Package Dimensions||31.75 x 25.15 x 5.84 cm|
ArcEnCiel Tactical Fanny Pack Waist Bag Military Hip Belt Outdoor Fishing Bumbag with Water Bottle Pocket Holder
+ $13.31 Delivery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight And Durable Material: High density 1000D nylon fabric, with high strength buckles & high quality zippers
- Size : 8.26" W x 7.1" H x 1.96" D, Strap length overall: 27in to 45in (Can be adjusted)
- Hands Free Design: this tactical waist pouch with left pocket, right pocket, top pocket and water bottle pocket: put many items in it orderly, you can have your hands free
- Detachable to one waist bag and one bottle pouch ; Wide waist belt with quick release buckle
- As a utility tool organizer pouch, it's great for storing wallet, GoPro, cameras, battery pack, cell phone, key chain, GPS device, medical supplies and everything you need in an easy to reach place
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
waist pack large fanny men tactical bag military fishing hiking hip waterproof belt pouch outdoor camping bike bottle molle cycling holster traveling bicycle carrying shopping paintball assault sports hunting army lumbar shooting camo riding work
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 64% (64%)||64%|
|4 star 20% (20%)||20%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Negatives: The fabric is stiff. None of my other utility belts or backpacks are this stiff. This is good if you have items that you want to protect a little, but also means that everything must fit perfectly as the fabric doesn't have much yield to it. The water bottle holder is fine for a 16.9 oz bottle, but you will likely have problems with anything bigger. Only the 16.9 oz plastic bottle fit and none of my reusable water containers.
Bag - H = 6.7 inches, D = 1.96 inches, W = 5.5 inches
Bottle Holder - W = 2.8 inches, H = 7.1 inches
Weight = 0.32
I use this bag for half-day hikes and daily exercising. I can pack a small first aid kit for blisters and cuts/scrapes, a multipurpose tool, my cellphone and ID card along with the water bottle. Not much else will fit inside, but nothing sloshes around either.
The waist strap, however, is a little annoying. I'm on the skinny side, so I have to adjust the strap to be as tight as possible to keep the bag from jostling/sliding as I jog. But, over two to three days, the tension clasps don't hold and the strap begins to work loose, meaning that the bag will slide around on my waist as I move. I have to reset the clasps at least once a week with the bag.