- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 8.6 x 15.2 cm ; 99.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 558 g
- Item Model Number: ARF32101304
- ASIN: B00CLF6K3I
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 January 2019
- Customer Reviews: 251 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
80,981 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #1689 in Women's Eau de Parfum
Armaf Club De Nuit Women's Eau De Parfum Spray 105ml
- ARMAF CLUB DE NUIT 3.6 EDP SPRAY WOMEN
- TOP NOTES: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Peach, Orange
- MIDDLE NOTES: Geranium, Jasmine, Litchi, : ROSE
- BASE NOTES: Musk, Patchouli, Vanilla, Vetiver
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This contains citrus accords combining with floral fruity notes of rose, jasmine and litchi. The base composes of vetiver, patchouli and musk.
|5 star 69% (69%)||69%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Muy recomendable como muchas otras de Armaf.