|Is Assembly Required?||No|
The Army Painter Miniature Painting Kit with Bonus Wargamer Regiment Miniature Paint Brush - Acrylic Model Paint Set with 50 Bottles of Non Toxic Model Paints - Mega Paint Set 3
|Price:||+ $23.00 Delivery|
- COMPLETE SET OF 50 WARGAMER MINIATURE PAINTS + 1 DETAIL PAINT BRUSH - An exceptional model paint set that includes 50 Warpaints: 39 nontoxic acrylic miniatures paints, 5 metallics, 4 Quickshade Washes and 2 Effects paints; 1 triangular-handled Regiment detail paint brush and a detail-rich painting guide
- GREAT DEAL SAVINGS - The Army Painter Mega Paint Set 3 offers excellent value for your money. You can save about 20% if you get this terrific Warhammer paint set rather than buy one bottle of plastic model paint at a time
- FANTASTIC CONSISTENCY AND COLOR PIGMENT - Each bottle in this plastic model paint set is 0.6 oz/18 ml. They are not too thick and not too watery; offers great quality coverage and usability with just the right viscosity, making it easy to manipulate and work with
- EASY-TO-SQUEEZE DROPPER BOTTLE - The dropper cap system enables you to administer the exact amounts of paint you need without having to open the lid all the time. This ergonomic design prevents wastage and drying out the paint even when left opened while you’re painting miniatures
- FOR BEGINNERS AND VETERANS ALIKE - This superb and popular miniatures paint set for warhammer 40k figures, reaper miniatures, battletech miniature and other wargame models includes the best possible quality paints, metallics and washes available today that can be used by wargame painters of all levels
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
INCREDIBLE Set of 50 Meticulously Selected Paints for Models and Miniatures — The Perfect Warpaints Range for Beginners and Enthusiasts Wargame Painters — Plus a FREE Durable Regiment Detailing Paint Brush!
The Army Painter Mega Paint Set 3 is a complete package with all the colours you will ever need for painting your armies of Warhammer 40k figures, military models, board game figures, Dungeons and Dragons, and other wargame miniatures.
39 Acrylic Paints with strong pigment and creamy consistency, perfect for painting highly detailed miniatures. You can easily apply them into the creases and nooks of mini figures. These acrylic paints won’t chunk on you!
5 Metallics that are well-known for their high-concentration of metallic flakes and superb coverage and 4 Quickshade Washes — This miniature and Warhammer 40k paint set comes with 4 of the famous Quickshade washes: Strong Tone, Dark Tone, Soft Tone and Flesh Wash.
2 Effects Paints with realistic colours — The Effects Paints will shade your model paint miniatures flawlessly and still let the colours come through. The GLISTENING BLOOD is a glossy paint for blood or gore. The DRY RUST is stapled on metal areas for that orangey-red brownish rust effect.
Includes a Detail Paint Brush Handmade in Europe — To make this Mega Paint Set 3 a real bang for the buck, a Rotmarder sable paint brush is added. The well-designed triangulated handle allows for a comfortable and non slip grip that makes your miniatures painting even more exciting and satisfying
Wargamer Painting Guide — A comprehensive guide that features The Army Painter “Spray, Paint and Dip” technique. It’s packed with many details, tips and tricks useful for both veteran and beginners.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The box arrived a bit damaged but nothing inside it was damaged at all.
Top reviews from other countries
Very good quality product, and the guide is incredibly helpful for a novice like me. I've got just about every colour I'll need, and I'll pick up Citadel texture paints when I need them. Can't go wrong with this if you're just getting in to it, like I am. You won't find a better value set.
1. Great assortment of Colours
2. Easy to use eyedropper bottle
3. Includes a nice brush that is easy to hold and use
1. Some bottles were leaking possibly from being overfilled
2. There may not be enough of the basic colours that are often used (Reds, blacks, etc.)
3. Some eyedropper bottles cause a mess either from shipping or overfilling
Overall: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This set provides an amazing starter paint set for any miniature collection. It includes a wide variety of paints to get started with, and generally the eyedropper bottles have been easy to use. There were some that were leaking out of the box, either from being filled too much or due to shipping. Commonly you will find that there will not be enough of certain colours, but this is an assorted set, so be cognizant of certain colours you know you will use more of and resupply accordingly.
❂❉If you found this review to be helpful, please hit the helpful button!❉❂
It said on the container shake well, which I did. On taking the top off the paint I found that paint had come out of the container under the lid and this went all over the place when I took the top off. Complained to seller and after shaking every container found it was only 3 that leaked badly. I related this to seller and he got in touch with supplier and they have said they will replace these 3 colours. Excellent service both from seller and supplier. This is just a warning for people who buy these.
älter sind, und mann die Richtig Richtig lange misschen muss. Selber habe ich mir noch 8mm rostfreie kügel dazu gekauft um in jede flasche zu tun; dann gut schütteln dann sind die farben richtig gut. Für 4,99 kriegt man diese kügel hier. Dann hat man echt ein mega pakket, benutze aber immer ein wett pallet. Ich bin nicht deutsch also entschuldigung für die schreibfehler etc.
There are so many variations you hardly have to mix any your self.
The effect paints create just the feel they say they do.
Only negative i feel is that they are in different "thickness" so takes a couple tries before you find out what colors need watering down. If you want to see them when painted check out my Instagram Talk_games