Art Attack Silvertone Skeleton Skull & Bones Halloween Holloween Costume Goth Dangle Earrings
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Each skeleton earring is 1.5" tall x .25" wide
- How to keep your bones healthy : Your bones gain in density until you turn 30. Then density declines unless you get enough exercise, calcium and vitamin D. Exercise (even daily walks) maintains healthy bones.
- Your skeleton has many jobs: It moves you. It protects your brain, heart and lungs. It manufactures blood cells. And it stores and regulates minerals to help your entire system function.
- Where you have the most bones: The 54 bones in your hand, fingers and wrists allow you to write, use a smartphone and play piano.
- About that "Funny bone" : It's not even a bone. It's your ulnar nerve, which runs inside your elbow. Hitting it triggers a surprisingly tingling, prickly pain.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We sell quality items at reasonable prices!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 24 May 2016
- Manufacturer : Art Attack
- ASIN : B01G4ASQX2
- Item Model Number : E005
- Department : Womens
- Customer Reviews: