This book is a great extension to the Art of Electronics. The additional detail is a welcome companion to the third edition. The content is at a higher technical level and more concisely written so it is very much targeted towards experienced electronics engineers and likely to be intimidating to newcomers.
Whilst the text is excellent, the quality of the book itself is rather poor. The pages are overly glossy and too thin (or too translucent). The text on the reverse of each page is clearly visible through the paper.
Also, the book was dispatched in a flimsy cardboard envelope which allowed the corners of mine to become damaged in transit.
- Hardcover: 522 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (30 January 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1108499945
- ISBN-13: 978-1108499941
- Product Dimensions: 20.7 x 2.3 x 26.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Customer Reviews: 56 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 53,767 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)