- HIGH QUALITY AND SOFTNESS- ARVEC Bathrobe is using premium Turkish yarns and is a 100% combed cotton robe featuring a luxurious deep pile that stays soft. The robes are made in Turkey. Unit weight 5 lbs. / pcs (approx.)
- DESIGN- Full ankle length with Hood and 2 patch pockets on both sides with turn back cuffs. ARVEC robe is double stitched for durability which has double belt loops.
- ABSORBENT AND THICK- This heavy robe is produced from combed pure Turkish cotton loops which is rated 550 GSM. That’s way it has perfect absorbency and thickness. ARVEC robes keep you warm especially during the cooler days!
- EASY CARE AND ECO FRIENDLY- Launder towels first before using them. Dark colors in cold water. Light colors in warm water. Tumble dry low or no heat. No bleach.All of our products are Eco-Friendly and does not contain chemicals. Made from strong durable fibers and safe for you and the family. All materials used in manufacturing are Oeko-Tex and ISO 9001 Certified.
- SİZİNG & COLORS- ARVEC robes come in 6 sizes with length up to 60 inches and bottom circumference up to 67 inches. Please see the size chart on last image. Available in 7 colors: White, Burgundy, Navy Blue, Grey, Ocean Blue, Green and Beige. MODEL 1 wears M / L height is 5'8'' and weight is 165 lbs. MODEL 2 wears X-L / XX-L height is 5'9'' and weight is 250 lbs. MODEL 3 wears XXX-L / XXXX-L height is 6'4'' weight is 265 lbs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
It is long enough for my 6 foot tall husband, and plenty ample for his build. The hood is oversized, but that just adds some extra warmth in the shoulder area. He loves it, and so does our bunny rabbit who rubs himself all over it.
For its first wash, I washed it on warm (not cold, as recommended) and dried it on "heavy", not permanent press, intentionally giving it a little persuasion to shrink some. I tried it on and it must've lost a good two, three inches in length, and obviously some in the waist too. It now fits me perfectly.
The sleeves are a tad long, as stated in others' reviews, but I can live with that. Better than short. This is a good quality (so far!), thick, Turkish terry-cloth robe that will be warm this winter, and I'm very pleased with it. It's where I've ended up with Amazon after buying and returning others' offerings of cheap polyester "fleece" featherweight robes. This one does the job. Thick. Warm. Absorbent cotton. FIVE STARS.
*I will update this review should any issues develop (e.g. seams separating, etc.)
such a nice product,I will order an extra one
in green color. Product arrived on time, well
packed and vendor was very detailed oriented. Congratulations!