AstiVita Coffee Grinder - Ceramic Burr Mill - 304 Grade Stainless Steel - Traditional Hand Operated
- 【 ☕Perfect Ground Coffee ☕】: For lovers of coffee everywhere, our grinder turns your beans into the finest coffee grinds however you like it - French press, pour over, drip, Aero Press and more
- 【 ⚙️Manually Operated ⚙️】: Don’t worry about annoying wires or constantly thinking if the batteries work! Our manual coffee grinder grinds easily so you can have perfectly ground coffee beans in seconds!
- 【 💡Conveniently Portable 💡】: A sleek lightweight design allows you to easily carry it around wherever you need to have a quick pick me up just the way you need it. It fits in any bag, purse, or carry on!
- 【 🛠️Stainless Steel Construction 🛠️】: A durable makeup of brushed stainless steel means it will last you a very long time so you not stress about it breaking or malfunctioning for a long-term purchase.
- 【 🏺Premium Ceramic Burr Grinding 🏺】: Enjoy effortless grinding with a premium quality mechanism that is designed to last for years! Easily adjustable from course to fine, choose what you love. 【 ⚖️CUSTOMER Support 🎗️】: 12 month Customer Support and Warranty No Matter Where You Are in Australia. Our Brisbane Team know the importance of customer satisfaction and Should Anything go Wrong, We Will Get a Replacement to You ASAP.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Easy to use
AstiVita's coffee grinder has been designed so it can be easily used without needing to rely on charging or batteries. The manual rotating rocker is a classical twist on the unique triangular modern design so you are able to enjoy both the process of making coffee and the coffee itself.
Easy to wash
The grinder is made up of multiple pieces, so it can be easily built and transported. The jig-saw design means that it can be easily washed and dried, to stop the coffee from getting moist and going bad. Perfect to use while travelling to ensure that you always have the coffee you love at your disposal.
Premium quality materials
AstiVita's coffee grinder is made out of premium stainless steel so it is not only lightweight but made of the highest possible quality. The demanding plating process that the steel goes through means that it's durability is ensured and the material has a rich gloss.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's lights, it's stylish and it's working perfectly.
Please note that it is a manual coffee grinder so you need to spent quite a bit of time to grind coffee beans, but it is very easy.
Grinder is small and will fit into a travel bag.
Very happy with the product and will definitely recommend.
Out of the box there were signs of concern...including the surface rust/pitting that was already forming on the crank handle fold/pivot pin. The top section locks securely onto the brushed stainless steel body which houses the burr mechanism.
And have no doubt, this a cheap'n'nasty set of ceramics. Tapping the top or bottom of the burr set with a small screwdriver and it sounds like your tapping a hollowed-out egg shell.
The burr set is horribly inefficient. I like 23g of coffee for a 300ml pourover and it took close to 3min15sec of intense cranking of the grind wheel to get the required measure of coffee.
And the grinds are gravity fed into an acrylic base which HAS NOT been treated for static build-up, meaning the grinds stick to the walls. To matters worse, the black locking mechanism of the acrylic base has been glued in place and has, by poor design, a significant "ledge" under which ground coffee gets trapped to go stale.
I cannot possibly think who this grinder would suit. It looks the part but I cannot recommend this to anyone.