- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
AstiVita 2K WQHD Curved 31.5" Computer Monitor / 75hz / VA/Freesync/A Grade Panel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 31.5” | 2560 x 1440 | 2K - 1440p Resolution at a refresh rate of 75Hz provides great performance and even better usability. Response Time: 5ms. VESA 75 x 75mm mount allows for easy wall mounting and allows the AstiVita monitor to seamlessly integrate into your workflow. Ports: DP 1.2, HDMI 2.0, VGA.
- 【 🖥️ Curved A+ Grade Panel 🖥️】: Our A Grade VA Panel is manufactured to the highest standards to ensure a positive viewing and customer experience. A thin bezel and strong design modern design lend this monitor to being a great addition to your workflow arsenal.
- 【 🔎 AMD FreeSync 🔎】: Integrated AMD FREESYNC ensures a smooth beautiful image in even the most fleeting of moments. Work better, Game better, with AstiVita and AMD Freesync.
- 【 🚨 Low Blue Light Mode & Flicker Free 💡】: Built-in Flicker Free Technology improves your viewing experience and ensures videos are flow naturally. Our Low Blue Light software also reduces your exposure to Blue Light, particularly important when spending many hours in front of a screen every day.
- 【 ⚖️ Customer Support ⚖️】: Our Brisbane Team provide 3 Year Warranty and Support with our new monitor. Included is a 30 Day Dead Pixel replacement guarantee and our Premium pixel warranty applies after that time.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PREMIUM A GRADE VA PANEL
2K Curved resolution is here and ready to transform your work flow. After months of testing and building on the success of our last generation monitor, we have upgraded to an A Grade VA panel to provide a crisp and reliable picture, day after day. Our Brisbane Team provide 3 Year Support with our new monitor.
FLICKER FREE & LOW BLUE LIGHT TECH
Built-in Flicker Free Technology improves your viewing experience and ensures videos are flow naturally. Our Low Blue Light software also reduces your exposure to Blue Light, particularly important when spending a large number of hours in front of a screen.
Integrated AMD FREESYNC ensures a smooth beautiful image in even the most fast pace of moments. 75Hz Refresh Rate - 4ms Response Time and Clear 2K Resolution. This Curved Technology Monitor packs a punch and delivers on AstiVita's promise of: Great customer experience, High quality products, and Category leading value.
Stay One Step Ahead of the Competition.
Curved 2K. The Future is Here.
The wait is over for Curved 2K and AstiVita is here to help you keep ahead of the game. Work harder, faster and in higher clarity than ever before with the AstiVita 2K Curved Monitor.
3 YEAR PROTECTION
Premium build quality meets Australian support. We cover any dead pixels for 30 Days. With our premium dead pixel policy applying after that time period.
- LOW BLUE LIGHT
- FLICKER FREE
- A GRADE PREMIUM PANEL
- 75Hz REFRESH RATE
- AMD FREESYNC
- 3 YEAR PROTECTION
- VESA 75 x 75mm
PREMUM DEAD PIXEL POLICY: Replacement warranted when 2 or more bright sub pixels or 6 or more dark sub pixels are present within the first 18 months. ANY number of dead pixels within the first 30 days warrants a replacement. All other issues covered by our 3 year warranty.
Visible screen diagonal
32" / 81 cm
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are looking to pay more for a gaming monitor with well-known brands and very high refresh rates that human eyes can't tell the difference then this monitor is clearly not the intended option.
However, if you are like me, who game and work on the same monitor and also doesn't want to pay extra for a premium brand. This is for you. At this price point combined with Amazon Prime free shipping, it's a no brainer!
As for the monitor, I bit the bullet after reading Amazon and Ozbargain reviews and the happy owners weren't wrong. The panel itself is most likely an LG (as it has "Super Resolution" toggle in menu which is LG terminology for 1080p upscaling, even has the FPS crosshair overlay usually found in ASUS/AOC). 75Hz isn't automatically on and must be changed in Windows or nVidia display settings.
The default profiles are fairly good, though I prefer to use the movie setting for games also as it has sharper colours/contrast and nicer darks. This monitor is exceptional value with HDR the only thing missing, but it's a fantastic monitor for everyone, for working from home or playing games, even FPS.
For gaming reference, I've been able to out-snipe some real snipers in Planetside2 using only a VS Obelisk rifle with 6x zoom taking down out-of-range targets, the 75Hz at 2k is more than enough for the highest level of detail on a GTX1060 and still getting over 75fps.
For working, I admit I underestimated the size of 32inches... can easily have 4x windows in quarters, only weird thing are spreadsheets and databases if not at the correct eye level and distance due to curved screen. Dead pixel test and I only have one green dead pixel on the lower left which is perfectly ok.
It is Vesa mountable and comes with extended screws for 75mm mount, mine came with a display port cable.
Confirmed the holes at both sides of the rear ARE NOT speakers. The 3.5mm audio output has been confirmed to (somewhat) work but is full of interference noise so I suspect its a low level line-out given its also blue in colour instead of green.
However, on plugging it in and getting a light for the power button the monitor did not work. I contacted them immediately not really expecting a response over Easter, but today a week later I still do not have a response. The item was returned yesterday.