AstroAI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 180 PSI RV Heavy Duty Dual Head Stainless Steel Made for Truck Car with Larger Backlit LCD, Black
+ $9.14 Delivery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Green Backlit LCD display for visibility in dimly light areas
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Made And RV/Truck Special Designed to maintain correct tire pressure, reduce tire wear and extend tire life; Digital display reading instantly and clearly being shown, no longer do the guesswork of analog gauges
- Bi-directional push-pull (Dual) head design; Nozzle easily forms a seal with the valve stem giving quick and accurate readings in 0.5 increments; 3 settings with longer range: 0-180PSI / 0.2-12.5Bar / 20-1241KPA
- Simply press "ON/UNIT/OFF" button to turn on the tool, select the range, and automatically shut off in 30-40 seconds to save the power; Non-slip texture makes it easy to hold onto and the ergonomic design is both suitable for men and women's hands
- 1 Year Warranty and batteries included; Versatile use for cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles etc
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The AstroAI RV/Truck Special Designed Digital Tire Pressure Gauge with longer range 0-180PSI in the market helps you maintain correct tire pressure, reduce tire wear and extend tire life. The Backlit LCD display is for visibility in dimly light areas and the accurate and easy-to-read digits help you easily measure your vehicle's tire pressure.
The tire gauge is made by Heavy duty Stainless Steel and its design is Bi-directional "push-pull" head for dual truck & trailer tires.
The tool provides 3 settings with range: 0-180PSI / 0.2-12.5Bar / 20-1241KPA and the ergonomic design and non-slip texture are both suitable for men and women's hands. Versatile use for trucks, RV, cars, motorcycles, bicycles etc.
LCD green backlight digital display, simple to read and use no matter at day or night.
Measurement Ranges: 0-180PSI / 0.2-12.5Bar / 20-1241KPA
Minimum Increment: 0.5 PSI
Range of Error: +/- 2%
Power: 3xAG13 batteries; 1xCR2032 lithium coin cell, Batteries Included
Display: 8.3 x 4 inches LCD display?
Operating temperature: -0.4 - 122℉
1 Year Warranty by AstroAI
Place the nozzle of the gauge over the tire valve. Press firmly to ensure good seal and prevent air from escaping. Hold gauge on the valve until the reading on the LCD display locks. Remove the gauge quickly from the valve and read pressure.
If the gauge reads a lower pressure than what is recommended on the placard, you should inflate the tire accordingly.
1 x AstroAI Truck/RV Tire Gauge
1 x User Guide
3 x AG13 batteries; 1 x CR2032 lithium coin cell; Batteries Included
From the manufacturer
|AstroAI Tire Pressure Gauge with AAA Batteries||AstroAI Tire Pressure Gauge with AAA Batteries||AstroAI Car Window Sunshade 2Packs||AstroAI Car Window Shade||AstroAI 2-Piece Windshield Sun Shade||AstroAI Windshield Sun Shade|
|Maximum Range||4-150PSI / 0-10Bar / 0-10Kgf/cm² or 0-1000KPA||4-150PSI / 0-10Bar / 0-10Kgf/cm² or 0-1000KPA||Universal Fit up to 26.4”H x 51.2”L||L: 21" x 14“||28 x 30.7 inches||31.52”x 63.04”|
|Settings||4-150PSI / 0-10Bar / 0-10Kgf/cm² or 0-1000KPA||4-150PSI / 0-10Bar / 0-10Kgf/cm² or 0-1000KPA||Cars, SUVs, Minivans, and more||Cars, SUVs, Minivans, and more||Cars, SUVs, Minivans, and more||Cars, SUVs, Minivans, and more|
|Type||Super Brown||Nobel Gray||Polyester and Spandex Mesh||4 Pack - 2 Transparent and 2 Semi-Transparent||Car Front Window Windshield Sunshade||Car Front Window Sun Shade - Two Circles|
|Power Supply||AAA Bateries||AAA Bateries|
“For All of Life’s Adventures” is more than a slogan for us; it’s a lifestyle and core philosophy. AstroAI supports the adventurer within and we encourage our customers to take risks and push the envelope. We don’t choose products based on market interests or fancy analytics. We develop tools and products for ourselves and our customers based on real-world needs and expectations
AstroAI RV Digital Tire Pressure Gauge,230 PSI
The AstroAI RV/Truck Special Designed Digital Tire Pressure Gauge with longer range 0-230PSI helps you maintain correct tire pressure, reduce tire wear and extend tire life. The Backlit LCD display is for visibility in dimly light areas and the accurate and easy-to-read digits help you easily measure your vehicle's tire pressure. The tire gauge is made by Heavy duty Stainless Steel and its design is Bi-directional 'push-pull' head for dual truck & trailer tires.
- The tool provides 4 settings with range: 0-230 PSI 0-16 Bar 0-16 Kg/cm2 0-1585 Kpa.
- Ergonomic design and non-slip texture are both suitable for men and women's hands.
- Versatile use for trucks, RV, cars, motocycles, bicycles etc.
- LCD green backlight digital display, simple to read and use no matter at day or night.
Easy to Use
RV Dual Head
Bi-directional 'Push-Pull' Head Design For Dual(dually) Truck & Trailer Tires.
Flashlight and Large Backlit LCD Display
Flashlight and large backlit LCD display for visibility in dimly light areas help you easily measure your vehicle's tire pressure.
Stainless Steel Made and Reading Clearly
Heavy Duty stainless steel made to maintain correct tire pressure; Digital display reading instantly and clearly being shown, no longer do the guesswork of analog gauges.
Simply press to turn on the tool, select the range.
Suitable for Hold
Fits nicely in cars glove compartment; Perfect car accessories gifts for men.
Large Range 230 PSI
Versatile use for cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles etc.
Automatically Shut Off
Automatically shut off in 30-40 seconds to save the power.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 77% (77%)||77%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Measurement on my unit was quite quick and accurate (within 0.2 bar).
- fiddly getting it on and off the tyre valve: you have to be careful about aligning the tip with the stem of the valve or it lets out a lot of pressure, quickly
- my unit was only loosely assembled: the chromed test probe was not screwed on properly and as a results air pressure was lost giving meaningless results until properly tightened
- there is a "useful" white LED illuminator that supposedly points at the valve in the dark. Good idea - except the leads of the white LED had been cut too short during assembly and the LED as a result could not point in the correct direction through the case at the valve. Instead, it pointed a good 10 cm away to the side, making it useless
- the battery indicator lies: with two new batteries, after a few uses it was showing batteries as almost empty. On the battery tester, both batteries measured over 90% capacity. Put them back in, it works fine. Couple of uses later, same thing happens. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat....
On balance, not bad and quite accurate. However, quality control is not great, and it could be a much smaller and simpler unit instead of pretending to be Darth Vader's lightsabre.
Its 30cm / 1 foot long. Weighty enough to make an easy, solid connection with the tyre valve. Measurements are in PSI, BAR, kPA and KG/CM. Large LED display that is easily read.
As to its its accuracy, it seems to be in the right ballpark, I have one of those AA digital plastic gauges, and the AstroAI reads 32.0 PSI when the AA read 32.2 PSI. SImilarly with my RING RTC1000 Tyre Inflator, I had to inflate my tyre to 33.0 PSI to get the AstroAI to read 32.0 PSI. I think I am more inclined to believe that the AstroAI is the more accurate measure since RING specifically do not guarantee the accuracy of their gauges on their tyre inlfators, and also because of the robust construction of the AstroAI, but thats only my opinion as I don't have access to any calibration tool.
I have owned many pressure gauges in the past that were lass than accurate, cost a lot in terms of batteries and patience -
this product is a joy to use plus consistent accuracy. What more can you expect!!
I bought for my motor bike but works very well on the car and van. Seems accurate and consistent readings thus far. It is quite heavy actually and feels quality in hand which is great. I would say that you might think it is a little smaller than the picture suggests but this is no criticism.
I would recommend
—The gauge works well, as advertised. Would have given 5 stars
—The claim about "AAA" batteries is false. If you wish to use widely-available (or rechargeable) AAA batteries, look elsewhere. Took off 1 star.
Very well built; decent quality and a nice big screen too.