Atlantic Satellite 77305018 2 Speaker Stands, Black, 2 Stands Per Pack
- Pair of adjustable speaker stands for satellite or surround sound speakers
- Place your speakers at optimal height for stereo or surround sound. Durable cast-iron construction with black finish holds up to two pound speakers
- Adjustable from 27 to 48 inches, depending on listening area. Support pole and base conceal speaker cables out of sight
- Fits most satellite speakers up to 5 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (in inches) : Length - 11.88", Left To Right Measurement Width - 10.88" , Front To Back Measurement Height - 49.25" , Bottom To Top Measurement Weight - 5.00 lbs
Product detailsStyle:Size-22" to 38"
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 60.96 x 33.02 x 6.99 cm; 4.92 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 23 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Atlantic, Inc.
- ASIN : B000289DC6
- Item Model Number : 77305018
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Charcoal matte color finish universal Speaker Stands. Heavy Duty Iron Cast Construction Provides Durability and Stability.
From the manufacturer
Height & Weight Capacity
- Height Adjustable from 27"-48"
- Holds up to 5 lbs.
Atlantic Satellite Speaker Stands 27"- 48"
2 Speaker Stands
Perfect surround sound is finally in your orbit with Atlantic’s Satellite Speaker Stands.These height-adjustable, sturdy cast-iron supports for your audio accessories give your home theater a sleeker appearance by hiding cables away inside the pole and base. Whether you’re listening to music, movies, or games, all will sound their best with speaker position precisely optimized. Don’t compromise your high fidelity investment with low-quality stands.
- Cast-iron construction
- Pole and base conceal speaker cables
- Three-sided base for stability
- Non-marring feet
Height Adjustable from 27"-48" for the best entertainment experience. Collar allows for easy adjustment.
Pole and base conceal speaker cables for a more sleek appearance to your entertainment area.
Speaker stands hold speakers up to 2.5 lbs each.
Set of 2
2 speaker stands included.
|Atlantic Bookshelf Speaker Stands||Atlantic Satellite Speaker Stands 22"-38"||Atlantic Satellite Speaker Stands 27"-48"|
|Height Range||N/A||22" or 38"||27"-48"|
|Weight Capacity||20 lbs||3.5 lbs||5 lbs|
|Dimensions||10.5"W x 10.5"D x 30"H||8.5"W x 8.3"D x 38"H||11.5" W x 10.5" D x 49.25" H|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ holds a Sonos Play 1
+ much better price than all other Sonos Play 1 stands
- Sonos cable doesn't fit through the stand rod as the plugs on both sides of the Sonos power cord are too big
- Screw to mount Sonos Play 1 is ca. 8 mm too long. Can shorten with a hacksaw or use a 8 mm spacer (I 3D printed one)
- Not sure about the stability of the plastic tightening screw in the middle of the rod, some reviewers have also written it has broken easily
This is compatible with the surround speakers BUT the cable will not fit through the metal tube because it comes with a power cable which has a bulky plug (it’s a wireless speaker) and does not have/need a standard speaker cable.
I still like the build quality though. Hide the cables behind somewhere haha.
Cables just come out back of speakers i might buy some longer power cables for speakers that will let me zip tie to the pole and run it down the pole to look neater.
Top reviews from other countries
One of my favorite features about these stands was that the wire could feed through the center. This is great for those of us who prefer a tidy look.
☺ Sturdy design
☺ Configuration choices
☺ Speaker wire feeds through the center of the stand
None that I noticed
Overall: Durable speakers stands that conceal speaker wire.. Recommended
I enjoy helping consumers make informed decisions. Thank you very much for the 'Yes' helpful vote. Please feel free to comment or ask questions related to this product, or other items I have reviewed.
Desafortunadamente una de las bases no ajusta correctamente, y tuve que tambien hacerle un ajuste para que atorara bien.
Las recomiendo si tus bocinas son pequeñas de una base inferior a 10cm, si tienes bocinas mas grandes a esto mejor otras bases.
My main concerns for the stands were:
1. Will they be heavy enough to support the speakers?
2. Will the cable head fit through the pole? I wanted wires hidden as much as possible.
3. How should I bend that metal piece (as seen in other reviews)?
As you can see in the pictures, all of my concerns were settled with very satisfying results. The stands themselves are heavy for what they are and the base has a low profile so you can still put stuff on top of it if you have to (I keep gym bags sitting on the base). I have no concerns with the stand toppling over.
In terms of the wire feeding through the pole to the speaker, it's something you have to do during the construction of the stand. What I found worked well was to tie a string around the head of the cable, feed the string through, and then pull the whole wire through. Something to know is that with the way the stand is built, the wire is going to stay put until you disassemble the stand again. That being said, I wouldn't consider this a limitation since it's something that isn't moved often enough to warrant a different design choice.
The main difficulty that I had with this product is that metal bracket that attaches to the speaker. I messed up the first one a bit but was able to bend it back (ish) to it's original shape. What ended up working for me was using a monkey wrench, clamping it to where I want to bend, then bending each bar one at a time. The second bracket turned out perfectly.
Lastly, I used the screw from the soundbar wall mount kit since that's what other reviewers were saying to do (I didn't even check the one that came with the stand). I put the squishy washer from the stand inbetween the bracket and the speaker and then the metal washer inbetween the screw head and bracket.
Overall, it took a tiny bit of work to get everything right, but I'm very pleased with how the stands worked out. If your speakers are within the supported weight limit, I'd highly recommend getting these speaker stands.
Very happy with this purchase.