Premium Certified Authentic Ecuadorian Kiln-Dried Palo Santo (Holy Wood) Incense Sticks (10), Wild Harvested, 100% Natural for Purifying, Cleansing, Healing, Meditation and Stress Relief
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Authentic Sustainably sourced Palo Santo from Ecuador. Not Soaked in Palo Santo oil.
- By buying Palo Santo products from my supplier, you also help to preserve this precious tree, as part of the profits go toward financing the Palo Santo Reforestation Project. For every old tree that dies, a young one is planted to make sure that the number of palo santo trees is steady and growing.
- Hold the stick slightly upside down and light the tip until there is a small flame for 30 seconds then blow it out. The white smoke will give off the wonderful Palo Santo aroma.
- Kiln-Dried with Hot Air at 100 Degrees Celsius. Burns Whitish smoke.
- Every package includes a Certificate of Authenticity from the supplier.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Premium Certified Authentic Ecuadorian Kiln-Dried Palo Santo ( Holy Wood ) Incense Sticks ( 10 ), Wild Harvested, 100% Natural for Purifying, Cleansing, Healing, Meditation and Stress Relief. *Keep out of reach of Children!
|5 star 75% (75%)||75%|
|4 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 10% (10%)||10%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Bigger pieces harder to burn. Spilt some pieces for better burning
"How to tell if Palo Santo is fake?
If it isn't fragrant, doesn't break easily, burns too long or just smells like straight-up trees, you probably purchased fake Palo Santo.
Burns very quickly.
Does not have the same musky smell.
Stays lit for much too long"
My house smells as if I have a fireplace after burning this fake Palo Santo.
AROMA: Great...I love it, sharp, really nice;
PACKAGING: Well presented with a legible label and because it's packaged in a clear bag, the product (wood) is viable.
The label states that it's a sustainable product...yeah environment. A nice looking product.
PRODUCT: The wood looks like it was carefully whittled but all was consistent in color and oddly enough, grain pattern. Very consistent. Aroma, as stated, is very nice.
I recommend it and will buy again.