- Product Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 25 cm ; 27.2 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 227 g
- Item Model Number: 18084829202
- ASIN: B000F4GIMA
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 98 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
21,170 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #1565 in Hair Care Products
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Aveda Pure Abundance Volumizing Clay Conditioner, 200ml
- One 6.7-ounce tube of volumizing conditioner
- Kaolin clay from northeastern England; certified organic acacia gum from Chad, Africa
- Creates fullness for fine hair; builds body and volume
- People tested; not tested on animals
- Made in the United States
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Aveda Pure Abundance Volumizing Clay Conditioner helps create a fullness for fine hair. Builds body and volume; with kaolin clay from northeastern England, and certified organic acacia gum from Chad, Africa; for hair that looks fuller, feels thicker. People-tested. Made in USA.
Aqueous (water/aqua/eau) extract/eatraits aqueux : althaea officinalis (marshmallow), calendula officinalis flower eaxtract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetaryl alcohol, kaolin, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, behentrimonium methosulfate, glyceryl stearate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, honey/mel/miel, acacia sensgal gum, malotodextrin, babassuamidopropyl betaine, babasuamidopropyltrimonium methosulfate, dicaprylyl maleate, behenamidopropultrimonium methosulfate, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, stearyl alcohol, fragrance (parfum),* limonene, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, eugenol, benzyl benzoate, citric acid, magnesium sulfate, sodium gluconate, potassium sorbate, methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone.
Massage the balsam into freshly washed wet hair, focusing on lengths and tips. Let work for a moment and rinse thoroughly.
|5 star 72% (72%)||72%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 11% (11%)||11%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I will probably just return it since it's basically useless to be without any instructions.