- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 8.6 x 18.3 cm ; 386 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 386 g
- Item Model Number: 67312
- ASIN: B07HMP4JL4
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 January 2019
- Customer Reviews: 679 customer ratings
Aveeno Scalp Soothing Rose Water & Chamomile Blend Shampoo, 12 Ounce
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SOFT & GENTLE: Oat is the first ingredient in this scalp-soothing, farm-fresh inspired shampoo blend. Infused with delicate rose water & chamomile, it helps give you that soft-as-a-petal, bouncy look
- FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: This scalp-soothing, gentle shampoo is ideal for sensitive skin & fine or fragile hair. It's free of sulfates, dyes & parabens & it's safe for all hair types & color treated hair.
- FARM FRESH INSPIRED: We make hair care products that promote healthy hair & scalp, from shampoo & conditioner to hair masks, leave-in milks, mists & oils.
- SOOTHING PROPERTIES: We've been a trusted household brand since 1945. We're best known for our skin & hair care products, where oat's soothing properties are put to work on body, face and scalp
- BEAUTIFUL HAIR FROM ROOT TO TIP: Our hair care products are blended in perfect balance with wholesome ingredients to help soothe your scalp and nourish your strands for beautiful hair from root to tip
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We believe that beautiful hair starts at the root. Soothe and gently cleanse your scalp while adding a soft bounce to your strands with this farm-to-shower inspired Rose Water and Chamomile Shampoo for sensitive skin. Oat as the first ingredient helps to promote a healthy scalp environment. Infused with rose water and chamomile, this blend was designed with the sensitive scalp in mind. The blend of ingredients work together to produce a light, fresh fragrance. Free from sulfates, parabens and dyes, this product is safe for color-treated hair.
We source our oats from a quiet mill located along the rolling hills of the Mississippi River Valley, in a small town where pride and quality go hand-in-hand. We love the way we feel when everything is in balance. That's why we start with oat as the first ingredient. Each blend helps to soothe your scalp and nourish your strands from root to tip. Discover blends made with simple ingredients, from simpler times.
|5 star 68% (68%)||68%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Personally, I adore the scent it leaves behind. Some of my friends commented on how I smell good, and I swear it's from this conditioner. Also, when I step out of the bathroom after a shower and come right back in, I can still smell this conditioner in the air. It truly smells like roses. I even use this to shave my legs.
Although, like I mentioned before, I am a product snob, and I will keep trying new hair products because it's fun, but I'll 110% bounce back to this conditioner.
I have a lot of hair, and it tends to get greasy after about a day and a half of not washing, so I gave it the benefit of the doubt (Maybe my hair was TOO greasy the first time?) and I tried Aveeno's dry shampoo again, & got the same results - this just does not work on my hair. Scent is good though.