Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Facial & Healing Body Mask The Original 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay 2lb New
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- GENUINE AND AUTHENTIC Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees. Aztec clay is ALL NATURAL and does not contain additives, fragrances or animal products. Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
- Aztec healing clay offers lots of HELPFUL BENEFITS for people to see for themselves. The clay can pull contaminants from the skin while encouraging increased blood flow to the T-zone and cheeks. Aztec Indian healing clay also helps heal skin that is prone to acne breakouts
- 100% NATURAL When a facial or clay poultice is applied to the skin it forms a negative charge. Poisons and toxins stored in the epidermis have a positive charge - Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay lifts the pimple and blackheads into the clay bed to cause accelerated healing and nourishment to the skin with over 50 minerals
- MANY USES: The use of clay with apple cider vinegar can be dated back to the southern French priest of the16th century, Kneipp, and his natural treatments using clay packs and poultices. Throughout history the use of clay, specifically green clay or bentonite, is well documented. Use for acne and blemishes. Use it once per week
- EASY TO USE Making an Aztec clay mask from Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is actually very easy. Create a mixture of clay equal parts water or apple cider vinegar. Once it’s a smooth paste, apply a thin layer to your face and any other areas you want to work on. Wait for it to dry, which is usually around 5 to 20 minutes. Remove the clay mask with warm water. Don’t worry if your skin is red, as this is normal. It should go away in about 30 minutes
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Worlds Most Powerful Facial
① AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees.
② Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay.
③ Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will prevent redness/drying.
④ Please read and follow all manufacturer directions before using. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after use.
⑤ Use for acne and blemishes. Use it once per week. Have Fun!
How to Use Clay
Mix AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY with equal parts of apple cider vinegar* or water. It is best to use a glass, pottery, or wooden bowl. Stir the mixture until it is a smooth paste -add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let it dry. Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes for delicate skin and 15- 20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation.
Remove clay by washing with warm water. A slight redness may appear after removing the clay. This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30minutes. AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY helps to remove dirt and impurities from the pores of the skin. The clay is beneficial for deep pore cleansing of the skin.
Now you can enjoy the benefits of clay in your own home. One pound cf AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY makes10-15 clay packs. Clay can be used by the whole family men and women. Mix some up and FEEL YOUR FACE PULSATE.
Skin varies from person to person. If you feel something is not right, Stop from using it right away.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|