Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay - Deep Pore Cleansing Facial & Healing Body Mask - The Original 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay - 454g
- World's most powerful facial
- Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
- Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products
- Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will prevent redness/drying
- Important Note 2: Please read and follow all manufacturer directions before using. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after use.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
1. Mix it with apple cider vinegar, not water. It’s less drying, and forms a foamy/frothy consistency that’s easier to spread.
2. Instead of just putting it on and letting it dry, put plastic wrap overtop to seal in the moisture. Otherwise, it can be painful to remove the clay if it dries completely.
3. You can spot treat with this product, but use the plastic wrap method above.
1. The product was sealed on top with a sticker.
2. It was full to the brim.
3. It had a nice smooth texture which ensures its particles won't scratch your skin or harm you.
4. As it reads, it will turn your face red for a good few minutes post application, but then i assume its purely coz of flushing effect of blood under the skin which may work as bringing lots of nutrients rich blood to the skin and thus helping the skin.
5. My skin was definitely glowing after the flushing effect went off.
6. My skin felt smooth as well.
7. Its a 100 percent natural clay.
8. It worked well for me as a face wash and bodywrap.
9. Most importantly, I had a severe acne issue for sometime now, which didn't seem to go away with almost all other methods that I tried. However, after a week's use, my acne issue seemed to subside and reduce in its prominence.
1. Since its an imported product, it is supposed to have a better packaging. It only had a seal sticker... Which is easy to tamper with. There was no inner seal cover which was dissappointing. No one can tell even if someone had tampered with the product inside. You are just left to hope that everything is fine with what you are going to put on your skin.
Otherwise, it's a great product.
I hope you find this review 'Helpful'. Your feedback motivates me to continue writing detailed reviews. Thanks
This stuff is incredible. I have sensitive skin and stuff like this usually breaks me out, but this magic powder, mixed with ACV, no less, just made me red for a little bit, and left me feeling smooth like butter. It did drag up more dirt than a girl with an internet connection with a grudge, but unlike Jessica who ruined my life for a brief period of time, this made me feel good about myself. I use it for spot treatments daily (fewer and further between as the days go by), and once a week I use it as an all over mask. And it's a whole pound. 2 tablespoons lasted me 2 weeks. I'll have to leave this tub to my kids in my will one day cause I'll still have it. It feels really good when it dries and you move your face for the first time, kind of like your face is the soft side of the velcro and the mask is the hook part and someone is pulling them apart slowly. Your face will be red for a little bit, but that goes away. Also, with ACV, it stinks to high heaven. But ohhhh so worth it. :)
Anyway. Get it. It has like a billion positive reviews, it's no joke.
I feel as it dries up my skin can get pretty dang itchy but I don't get any adverse reactions. I saw the effects right from the first time I used it. Skin gets progressively clearer and smoother (especially the face). I can see blackheads vanishing into oblivion.
There is some redness after you remove the clay but that goes away quickly. Skin can feel pretty dry afterwards so I've found the best way to comfort the skin and speed up recuperation is using a good moisterizer and drinking a lot of water.
I had trouble mixing the clay at first, it ended up clumpy and messy. But I got a great tip to make things muuuuch easier: I mix the clay with water (or ACV) in a glass jar and let it settle for a day or two. The clay slowly dissolves over time and ends up as a smooth even paste, ready to use. Then I just store it in the fridge.
Again, I really want this mask to be the holy grail but seriously WHAT THE.... is going on with my face?
1. YES, this does make your face red. I have fair skin and you can clearly see where I’ve applied the mask when it’s washed off. HOWEVER the redness always goes away within 10-20 minutes. Maybe don’t put it on if you have to go out in public immediately after.
2. BE CONSISTENT! This made me break out badly when I first started using it, as it pulled the deep- buried bacteria and dirt out of my skin. Probably lasted for 3-5 days before things started clearing up. However, when my skin cleared and I was using it consistently (3-4 times a week) my skin was FLAWLESS. If you’re like me and have struggled with acne for years this way, it feels like a miracle.
3. Don’t use metal bowls or spoons to mix it, the toxins in the metals will be pulled into the clay. Plastic or wood only.
4. Don’t wash this down the drain, it’s sediment that will clog the drain if you do it enough. I use a washcloth and large mixing bowl, and throw the bowl water into the yard when I’m done cleaning it off.
5. I use an old makeup brush to stir and apply the mask. I’ve found it makes the mask creamier and easier to apply than fingers or spoons. Make sure to consistently clean the brush after use, or else it will harbor harmful bacteria.
6. I’ve used this on mosquito bites and sunburns too! Makes the itching stop and seemed to speed the healing process. Love it!
I’d highly recommend this product and have gotten several friends and family members to use it too. Give it a try!