|Package Dimensions||18.4 x 9.2 x 5.6 cm|
|Item Weight||220 g|
|Date First Available||26 March 2018|
B-Qtech DIY Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Wireless TPMS with 4 External Sensors, Cigarette Lighter Plug LCD Display with Tire Pressure, Temperature Gauge and Battery Voltage(0 to 50.75 Psi)
- The monitor supports visual and audible warning,Bar/Psi pressure, ℃/℉ temperature unit for selection,clearly showing exact reading at day and night.The default alarm pressure is: 2 Bar/3 Bar(29 Psi/44 Psi) and can be customized by 2 buttons
- Wireless TPMS real time monitors the pressure and temperature of the tires and battery voltage with the digital LCD screen,help you monitor the vehicle from various aspects. Inbuilt 1.5 A charging port is suitable for charging on the journey
- Easy DIY installation within 15 minutes, no risk to destroy tires. Great device with anti-theft, waterproof and dustproof external sensors for old cars.One replaceable CR1632 battery could last 2 years
- First use,install 4 sensors then turn on the monitor. When the car runs for about 2 minutes, the monitor can receive the sensors data on time. Since the monitor has no battery so it should be connected to the cigarette lighter when you use it
- When put the monitor in a power outlet that turns off with the engine, the monitor would save its last readings. The tire pressure data would update after a few seconds as you start the car, no need driving. The system will work even if the car is not in motion
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Tire Pressure Monitoring System could monitor tire dynamic pressure, which helps you avoid tires puncture and leakage, save fuel, reduce tire wear and increase traffic safety.
1. Available for 4 tires household vehicles, sport cars, trailers, trucks which tire pressure range is 0 to 50.75 PSI up to 19 ft(6 meters).
Sensor signal distance: The normal distance is 10-16 ft(3-5 meters). Beyond 10 meters (33 ft), the signal would not be clear.
2.You should use the included sensors, not factory (OEM) sensors. Or it won’t work with the monitor.
3.Please refer to the detailed instruction manual. Any questions, please feel free to contact us via our customers service email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Default alarm value: 29 Psi-43.5 Psi/ 2 Bar-3 Bar. The high alarm value could be customized between 1.1 Bar-3.5 Bar /15.95 Psi-50.75 Psi. Pressure Sensitivity: +/-0.1 Bar (1.5 Psi)
2. Temperature monitoring:-40 ℃-+130℃.Only alert if the temp is higher than the default value 70℃(158℉). The temp alarm value also can be customized between 60℃-90℃(140℉-194℉).
7 Steps for DIY Sensors Installation:
1.Plug monitor into cigarette lighter hole, turn on monitor
2.Unscrew the valve cap
3.Screw in the hexagon nut
4.Put in the washer
5.Insert and tighten the sensor
6.Tighten up the hexagon nut to the sensor following reverse direction with spanner
7.Test air leakage with soapy water
Note.Need to remove sensor and nut whenever you will want to add air
1 x Tire Pressure Monitor
4 x Tire Pressure Sensor
1 x Opener End Wrench
1 x Hexagon nut wrench
4 x Hexagon nut
1 x Silica gel ring
1 x English instruction manual
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|