- 🎊Buy 2 Save 5% 🌟 Buy 3 Save 10% 🌟 Buy 4 Save 20%🎊 Enter code BEAKEY11 at checkout. Offered by AU-BEAKEY. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
BEAKEY 5 Pcs Makeup Sponge Set Blender Beauty Foundation Blending Sponge, Flawless for Liquid, Cream, and Powder, Multi-colored Makeup Sponges
- Makeup sponges for all kinds of cosmetics, foundation, BB cream, powder, concealer, isolation, liquid etc
- Made from non-latex & non-allergic material, soft feeling, well bouncy beauty sponge, easy to distinguish
- Beauty makeup blender sponge gives you a perfect makeup application, avoid the waste of cosmetics
- Wet and dry use, blending sponge turns bigger when wet, dab it evenly to form a flawless makeup
- BEAKEY brand Registered number is 1893084.No authorization to any other sellers till now except seller name"AU-BEAKEY". Buy with confidence and you will love it.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NON-LATEX MATERIAL, NON-ALLERGENIC.
5PCS/PACK, Commonly used for various kinds of cosmetics. Colorful makeup blender sponges could bring you a happy mood.
Dual-use available, Wet or Dry. A great versatile applicator choice from amateurs to pros.
Edge-less design for maximum and seamless coverage.
Use the pointy side to get into hard-to-reach places, such as around the eyes, mouth, and nose. The round base for foundation and blush on the larger areas of your face, such as your forehead, cheeks and chin.
Available for powder products, foundation, loose powder etc.
Apply evenly on the sponge surface
Tap to create a natural makeup look
WET for the application of milky or creamy products, BB cream, lotion, concealer.
Drain the water until drops no longer
Gently moved to reduce unnecessary waste
How to clean:
Clean the sponge with warm water after each use to prevent the spread of germs.
Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo and work into a light lather.
Rinse thoroughly and then dry it naturally under ventilated place.
From the manufacturer
The special designed teardrop shape helps create gorgeous natural beauty makeup
- NON-LATEX MATERIAL.
- 5PCS/PACK, Commonly used for various kinds of cosmetics. Colorful makeup blender sponges could bring you a happy mood.
- Dual-use available, Wet or Dry. A great versatile applicator choice from amateurs to pros.
- Edge-less design for maximum and seamless coverage.
- Use the pointed end to get into hard-to-reach places, such as around the eyes, mouth and nose. The round base for foundation and blush on the larger areas.
- Available for the application of powder, blusher, highlight, shading, etc.
- Apply evenly on the sponge surface.
- Tap to create a natural makeup look.
- Wet for the application of milky or creamy products, foundation, BB cream, lotion, concealer.
- Use a paper towel to squeeze out excess water until no water drops fall before applying.
- Gently blend to reduce unnecessary waste.
How to clean
- Dampen the sponge slightly and apply a small amount of baby shampoo (professional cleanser or soap also works) onto the stained areas.
- Gently massage and press the sponge to form bubbles.
- Keep rinse and squeeze rapidly until no stains & suds.
- Gently remove excess moisture with a clean towel or paper towel, finally air-dry.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After wetting the sponge and squeezing it with a towel, it comes to quite a big size - around 1.5 times the size of a Beauty Blender, at a guess. This can make it a bit more difficult to blend the foundation in to the border areas of the face. I usually use around 1 pump of my foundation, but I found that using this sponge I needed 1.5-2 pumps to get the same amount of coverage, which meant that the sponge was soaking up quite a bit of product.
I find that the best way to use this sponge is to blend my foundation in with my hands, wait a few minutes, and then run a damp sponge over the top to smooth it out. This minimises the amount of product loss, and gives quite a nice finish on the skin. They are also quite good for blending out under-eye concealer using the pointed end.
They are cheap, but only worth it if the money you save on these sponges is worth the cost of extra foundation that the sponge will soak up!
Top international reviews
I am chuffed I bought them as they are great.
Reasonably priced, well packed and work well with my make up. They are soft, but built to last as dont flake bits off. They wash well too.
2nd Star: affordable
3rd Star: sponge expands well with water winithin seconds
4th Star: sponge is fabricated to be a perfect balance between soft and sturdy
5th Star: blends foundation and concealer effortlessly
¤ First image is the sponge dry
¤Second image is of the sponge wet
¤Third image is just a camparison of how big it is next to nail polish bottle
These makeup sponges are REAL Beauty Blender dupes. They are just as soft as the real one. They don’t absorb a lot of product which is a huge no no when I purchase makeup sponges. I got tired of paying $20 for each Beauty Blender (I use 2 while applying makeup daily). I use them dry for full coverage but they do get larger when wet. They wash amazingly. Because they don’t absorb a lot of product, it is very easy to wash them. I just use Dr. Bronners bar soap (peppermint) and water to cleanse. Perfection. 5 makeup blenders for 50% less than an Original Beauty Blender. Yes please!!
I will never get a beauty blender again!
I saw some people said they were harder when they first got them, so i just put them in a bowl of water for about 30-45 minutes to soften up and squeeze a little every and there, then let them dry.
Did not soak up any make-up, the tip is perfect for the inner corner of your eyes, and when used to set powder it doesn't absorb it or leave it flaky.
Super easy to clean, and the price for 5 is just amazing!
My first impression of this product wasn't very good. I found that it didn't absorb the make up as well as it should and it smeared the foundation rather than apply it. I have since washed it with my regular face wash and microwaved it in a bowl of water for 2 mins (30 second intervals squeezing between each) and once I "broke them in" they're great!!! Really great product for the the value. Just make sure to wash them before use! :) will be purchasing again (and some for friends for Christmas!)
They arrived veru quickly and I'm very happy with mine.
El maquillaje se aplica muy fácil, y por el precio que tienen, las volvería a comprar mil veces. Me han encantado.