- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 0.8 x 2 cm ; 136 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- Item Model Number: HZ055
- ASIN: B019SVHLEY
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 7,447 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,911 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #105 in Skin Care Tools
BESTOPE Blackhead Remover Pimple Comedone Extractor Tool Best Acne Removal Kit - Treatment for Blemish, Whitehead Popping, Zit Removing for Risk Free Nose Face Skin with Metal Case
|Price:||+ $8.28 Delivery|
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: These practical beauty tools help to remove blackheads, acne, and various blemishes easily; A diagram provided which let you can know clearly the usage of each tool.
- ANTI-ALLERGIC DESIGN: The professional electroplated needle and stainless steel coating won't cause sensitivity issues, our pimple extractor kit can work on all types of skin.
- PRECAUTION: Correct usage makes things easy, we don't suggest use any blackhead remover before the acne matured, and please wipe all tools with rubbing alcohol before and after each use and use follow the instructions.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: This blackhead extractor uses anti-slip handle design help you better control the pressure during use, ensuring every step can be done with exceptional control and precision to avoid damage to the skin.
- Unique Packaging: Our included tin carrying case keeps tools safe, clean, and conveniently packed for transport or storage. (Note: BESTOPE comedone kits include a 12-month quality assurance)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How to use a blackhead removal too
Disinfection before and after every use, and always remember - be gentle!
• Step 1: Clean face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to the area for afew seconds to open up the pores.
• Step 2: Gently press down on one side of the blackhead, move the tool across the top, you
should be able to feel the tiny pressure when forces the blockage out, you will need to adjust the
angle, use the edge of the loop and ease it out, again 'scraping' across the top.
• Step 3: Cleanse your skin again, then apply toner and moisturizer.
• Step 4: Apply gentle pressure on the blackheads using the blackhead extractor tool.
1: Confirm whether the acne is mature, if the acne is till inflamed, feels stubborn and a little pain,
At this situation, please don't use any extractor, it will make thing worse;
2: Facial redness: You have to press the skin when using the remover tool, so the face is red after
each use, will disappeared after a short period of time;
3: Scars left: If the tool did not be disinfected before use or be contaminated by the skin bacteria
may cause these issue, please use the tea tree or lavender essential oil, it will help the marks and
1 × 5 Pieces Blackhead Remover
1 × Metal Case
1 × User Manual
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I have tried the peeling masks, monthly facials etc but that wasnt enough. I ordered this kit (along with a microdermabrasion) to try and fight back.
Each weekend I use other kit to get as much out, then I switch to this bad boy kit. It gets EVERYTHING else out and I dont feel like I am damaging my skin.
Very easy to use. I use this kit 2-3 times a week and have notice a BIG difference in my pore size.
I like to use this before I do any skin care or makeup products. Just quickly get a few noticeable areas then toner, lotion and primer before makeup.
3 month update:
I find this kit works MUCH better then the mircodermabrasion tool I also ordered. These are just easier and quicker! A few times a week I can quickly clean out my pores after washing my face. My pore size has noticeably shrunk.
I still have the kit! I dropped the tool with the pointed end and it bent the tip but it still works for the big pimple when they do come up!! Definitely worth it
Look, this is great, looks the same to me as what they use during face cleaning at the businesses that do that AND it beats the kids using their dirty nails.
I don't blame the tools. That would be like blaming a hammer for a poorly built house. But DIY videos can be misleading. For my intended use it really requires a dermatologist. I strongly recommend that for anyone before they go ahead and poke holes in their face. Tools are fine, but operators require expertise.