- Product Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.9 x 12.4 cm ; 18.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 40.8 g
- ASIN: B00AQD7WKM
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 6 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
9,824 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #19 in Cut & Wound Ointments
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.95 delivery
+ $7.95 delivery
Betadine First Aid Cream - Treatment of grazes - Treatment of minor infections - Easy application and removal, 20g
- TREATMENT FOR COMMON SKIN INFECTIONS: Betadine Antiseptic Ointment is suitable for common skin infections
- HELPS PREVENT INFECTION: Betadine Antiseptic Ointment helps prevent infection in cuts and abrasions
- KILLS BACTERIA : Kills bacteria commonly responsible for wound and skin infections
- CONTAINS POVIDONE-IODINE: Active ingredient that kills germs and prevents infections
- Always read the label Follow the directions for use If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Betadine Antiseptic First Aid Cream is recommended for the treatment of grazes and minor infections.
Once applied, the cream rapidly kills bacteria commonly responsible for wound and skin infections.
Betadine Antiseptic First Aid Cream will not permanently stain skin and natural fabrics.
Betadine is a registered trademark of Mundipharma AG, used under license.
Wash wound with clean running water. Clean with disposable sterile swabs. Using sterile gauze, dry the wound first, followed by the surrounding skin. When the wound has stopped bleeding, apply the appropriate Betadine product to the wound and to the surrounding skin. Cover wound with appropriate size dressing if friction with clothing or further injury is likely. Secure dressing with conforming cotton bandage, fastened with safety pin or adhesive tape.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|